[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Kobe comes back around 80% of his normal self then hell yeah we gettin in , book it, write it down, and take a picture.

And if I'm wrong **** it plenty of notable dudes in here have been wrong more than once but still post like they're bulletproof so if we end up not making it oh well but I gotta see it to believe it.

i had hopes for this season but then i watched nick young talking about how hes a star now after moving to the lakers

4 wins max

As GOD is my witness when it all comes down to it we will be competing for the Western Conference Championship

I am not the type to just throw things out there or joke around a lot ....but without any MAJOR injuries we will be competing trust me
Screenshot this, bet me, do whatever you want but we wont be bottom of the barrel
And I actually have my legit reason as to why

Meh no second round in playoff but we will have a better regular season record than last year for sure. Hell i think this team will beat Houston 3 out of 4.

Kobe might mess around and get a scoring title.

I'd be more optimistic if we had some sort of defense. We should be alright offensively but a bad defensive team got worse this year

[quote name="KingJaffeJo"]As GOD is my witness when it all comes down to it we will be competing for the Western Conference Championship

I am not the type to just throw things out there or joke around a lot ....but without any MAJOR injuries we will be competing trust me
Screenshot this, bet me, do whatever you want but we wont be bottom of the barrel
And I actually have my legit reason as to why[/quote]Pray tell.

Last edited:
As GOD is my witness when it all comes down to it we will be competing for the Western Conference Championship

And I actually have my legit reason as to why

Did you say bet?

I was playing 2k13 last week, I fix the roster to what it is now, and man, besides young, kobe, pau and nash, this team was hard to win with lol

Back
Top Bottom