[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I don't have any stats at the moment, but it's a fact Five Guys makes the best fries.

I disagree.

But I can't think of what's the best right now :lol:
Not fast food wise at least.

the BEST burger and fries I've ever tasted was [COLOR=#Red]BURGR[/COLOR]in Vegas.

Place is owned by Gordon Ramsey, and let's just say after our meal my friends and I had to shake the managers hands and thank them for the best burger we've ever had. :smokin

Think the burger was the Diablo burger, and the fries were seasoned with Parmesan cheese and garlic. Best cooked fried ever, not too soft not too crunch, not too thin not too thick. Not too salty but PACKED with flavor. Hard to describe with anything but the word PERFECT.

But man... The burger was cooked perfectly, juiciest beef we've ever seen...the bun was soft and warm, the cheese melted on top like no other and spicy, and just a touch of their spicy mayo... My lord so simple but so complex at the same time, so delicious. :smh:

Always thought Ramsey was just an entertainer but man, I have a new found respect for him after that meal. He definitely knows what he's doing.

MUST HAVE in Vegas. :smokin

Last edited:
mcdonalds fries are money after a night of drinking 
smokin.gif

That's because McDonalds grows their food in the laboratory.

Sausage Egg n Cheese Mcmuffin >>>>>> tho

Id rather have mcdonalds fries than in n out fries. those arent even fries. taste like those chips they use to sell called fries in a can

in n out fries are too fresh cut

mcdonalds fries are good because in the words of my friends grandpa, "anything that tastes this good has got to give you cancer"

i wish we had poutine here in the states

poutine is the 2nd GOAT right after some carne asada fries

Last edited:
in n out fries are too fresh cut

mcdonalds fries are good because in the words of my friends grandpa, "anything that tastes this good has got to give you cancer"

Lol, it's funny because it does. Just don't **** with those ChickenThatBarelyContainsRealChickenNuggets

poutine is a meal here though

like i cant get poutine AND a burger and expect myself to finish everything 

lakers were looking at either luke ridnour or steve blake right? wonder how that would have worked out :nerd:

Last edited:
Pau passed Pistol Pete on all time scoring.

Applause anyone? No? No? Okay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom