[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
How long did it take you to do that? :lol:

haha only like 5 minutes. i'm a numbers guy, that just happens to be a fan of Lost and movie the number 23. if you reach far enough, you can make numbers do whatever you want hahaha

@daldridgetnt 1m
Hearing the Gasol-Bynum proposed deal not likely to happen.

@SamAmicoFSO 9m
#Lakers downplaying talks, calling it a reach. But still could happen, source says. RT @theschafdaddy: updates on Gasol/Bynum?

‏@stevekylerNBA 1h
@Ryon_J_Cobb: Any truth to the Bynum for Gasol rumor? ---> Lakers have been pretty clear they won't give Pau Gasol away. I don't see a deal

@ramonashelburne 17h
The Lakers remained firm in their insistence on acquiring additional assets from the Cavaliers in addition to Bynum's cap-friendly contract

Last edited:
:smh:

Hopefully this is just gamesmanship from both sides. Just give me the Magic second round pick to go with Bynum and filler (preferably Clark) and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
:smh:

Hopefully this is just gamesmanship from both sides. Just give me the Magic second round pick to go with Bynum and filler (preferably Clark) and I'll be happy.

Hopefully.. You know damn well Lakers want that 2014 1st. That 2nd Rounder isn't worth it. Cavs would still be getting a good deal Pau for Bynum, Gee & 1st. Which if you take Pau, it's to make the playoffs. So a mid-1st Rounder.

Honestly if you're the Cavs, you need to honestly stop trying to build through the draft. Even if it's a great draft year. 2 #1 picks, 2 #4 picks, trading for #17pick. You have to go somewhere else with it.

They need to stat filling that roster with Stars, not developing a young squad that may make noise in Kyrie's last year as a Cav.

Last edited:
I don't think the Cavs are that desperate to give up their first rounder. :nerd:

If anything it would be the ones owed to them by the Heat or Grizzlies. But I doubt the Cavs would even want to give up those. I'm on the fence though because first rounders eat up cap space with their guaranteed salaries. So would picking in the 20s be worth guaranteed salary slot versus an early second rounder where Mitch can negotiate the contract? Hmmm.

I think the Lakers are severely over valuing Pau

How so?

If Cavs are trading for Pau. It's because they want to make the playoffs, which they are currently T-10th, 1 game from 14th.

Bynum is useless. He is being traded to be cut. There is no other team in the league that wants Bynum in a trade. After the 7th, he has 0 value.

Their 1st Round Pick, if Pau gets them to the Playoffs. Making them 3 games better, it's a Mid-1st Rounder.. Also Cavs have made 5 picks in the last 3 1st Rounds. Have 3 first round picks next year. Hell even if they don't trade us their 20141st, they have 3 2015 1sts. They really can afford to lose one in a something for very little trade.

They need to start making the move out of draft rebuilding.

Last edited:
Happy New Year errbody.

And regarding our season thus far:

IFWT_New-Kobe-face.gif

cavs aint dumb. they know not to trade any picks for pau when at any moment in the season he can go down with a broken vagina

the weather is colder in ohio so its less likely to run into bacterial problems when baking 
nerd.gif

what if the cavs trade bynum, 2014 1st, and ariza for pau and stern vetos it :nerd:

You good.

Apparently the Lakers FO played dumb when asked about trade talks with Gasol for Bynum.

I really do think a deal is reached in the next day or so.

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]You good.

Apparently the Lakers FO played dumb when asked about trade talks with Gasol for Bynum.

I really do think a deal is reached in the next day or so.[/quote] depending on who picked up the phone, they might not have been playing. :lol:

Ron Artest's FB status earlier:
"Did yal here about the new twitter?You really follow people. I woke up on this old ladies Couch yesterday. I said"I'm following you"

You damn right I mess w/ this dude. :lol:

Son said "You really follow people." :smokin

Back
Top Bottom