[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
With all the talk of getting a draft pick, would anyone rather get Dion Waiters? I would.

*Flame suit on*

Edit: ^Lol damn

Last edited:
Watch Mitch eventually say... "So.... Kyrie, he's leaving in 5 years, might as well part with him now." :lol:

Imagine playing fantasy football with Mitch 
sick.gif

that's why I keep bringing up 'basketball reasons' as often as I do; I think that was more reflective then it just shows on the surface. I think those days of Mitch's wizardry... are over.

what rabbits has he pulled out of any hats since then? The last 'Mitch gon Mitch' move he pulled was Pau for Kwame, no?

that's why I keep bringing up 'basketball reasons' as often as I do; I think that was more reflective then it just shows on the surface. I think those days of Mitch's wizardry... are over.

what rabbits has he pulled out of any hats since then? The last 'Mitch gon Mitch' move he pulled was Pau for Kwame, no?
Dwight at the time?

Hill for Fish
Sessons for Puke

[quote name="MMoreno1015"][quote name="DarthSka"]that's why I keep bringing up 'basketball reasons' as often as I do; I think that was more reflective then it just shows on the surface. I think those days of Mitch's wizardry... are over.

what rabbits has he pulled out of any hats since then? The last 'Mitch gon Mitch' move he pulled was Pau for Kwame, no?[/quote]Dwight at the time?[/quote]Lettuce be cereal, Dwight had his sights locked on us. That's like fish just jumping in to Mitch's boat, and we give him credit for catching them.

:lol: y'all acting like this is the trade deadline, I understand this is one of the better deals we can get but theres still a lot of time to trade Gasol and get assets

Lakers have the leverage.. That's why Mitch won't budge and in fact keeps pushing the line further.

Cavs really only have until today to get a deal done (players have to pass physicals), in order for Bynum to get waived before his contract for the second half kicks in.

There's no way to extend it.

After that Bynum has no value. None at all.

Lakers have been willing to shop Pau up to the deadline. Or just let his contract expire.

Cavs only have this deal or can pick up Richard Jefferson... Cavs only have us to lean on.

We won't get a Waiters or Thompson, but Mitch is moving the goal post to have the Cavs compromise for the first round pick we want (their 2014)

@JonesOnTheNBA
Get the feeling Cavs want to make a push for the playoffs and the Lakers know this and are content to hold on to Pau if deal not right.

@brosales12
If they're willing to cough up whatever they need to pay in the tax to keep Pau and let him expire, Cavs have very limited leverage.

Last edited:
:lol: y'all acting like this is the trade deadline, I understand this is one of the better deals we can get but theres still a lot of time to trade Gasol and get assets
The issue is the trade needs to get done today for the players to take their physicals so then the Lakers can waive Bynum on/before Tuesday.

What other team is going to offer salary cap relief AND an asset back for Pau between now and the trade deadline?

The issue is the trade needs to get done today for the players to take their physicals so then the Lakers can waive Bynum on/before Tuesday.

What other team is going to offer salary cap relief AND an asset back for Pau between now and the trade deadline?

Yeah I understand but Cavs don't look like their budgeting on giving up anything but Bynum. Would u settle for a Bynum for Gasol swap within the last hour of their deadline? Mitch god is the only guy that can pull a crazy trade but no need to freak out if nothing happens

Imagine playing fantasy football with Mitch :x

Hey ah you have this guy Peyton Manning..

I will give you Miles Austin...

You will do it, or I will kill your first born..

:rofl:

I will find you, and I will kill you.
Reminds me of The Office when Dwight buys Andy's Xterra

SKA knows what I'm talking about :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

"This car is crap. I will buy it for next to nothing."

"How next to?"

"Well, here are your options: You can sell it for parts, drive it off a cliff, you can donate it to a person who you'd like to see die in a car crash, or you can sell it to me and I'll use it as I would a wagon on my farm. It will be towed by a donkey."

Back
Top Bottom