[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I mean literally half the team gets injured all at once and pau gets traded for Bynum...it is like 2008 in bizarro world, we are competing with Boston for the worst record. It's not that I'm jumping on the wagon it just ran me the **** over :lol: . My ideal would be make the playoffs and get the cavs pick, followed by make the playoffs and last would be tank. But I know either way we'll be straight

Looks like Mitch isn't trying to trade pau he's trying to trade the guy that showed his nuts vs Utah. His value is the highest it could possibly be right now and Mitch is gonna cash out

Last edited:
Pass.

Ciabatta bread's edges are too pointy.
that's why I usually don't like it....

but they load it up with the pesto mayo and bruschetta mix and that **** comes in your mouth all majestic 
nthat.gif

I come in this thread today to see Pau has been traded, then to find put that he hasn't. I've been against tanking since the beginning and now people are converting. People talking about ciabatta for no reason. I just don't understand what's going on anymore.

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Last edited:
Real talk...Lees sandwiches sandwiches>

im still talkin bout lunch meat. That pork sandwich from Lees and a cup of that crack coffee....oh, man.

cavs better do the trade now that includes bynum, a 1st, some cheapo guy, and 1 months supply of delicious sandwiches. do it mitch.

I'll believe he's gone when he dons another jersey; not a second prior.

Word to "Chris Paul is a Laker."

Basketball reasons :x
Stop with that mess! That whole situation still upsets me.

ESPN 710 just tweeted this
"@ESPNLA710: We apologize for any confusion our earlier tweet about Pau Gasol may have caused."

:rofl: top notch reporting going on over there.

Last edited:
Sad but happy at the same time.:rolleyes
Sad because Pau is gone. 08-14. 6 years of memories. Good or bad i'm sure Pau get a jersey retirement. Happy because we're finally in tanking mode :smokin

Reports they're holding out for a first rounder. I'm not sure if it's a negotiating tactic or if Mitch really will hold onto Pau if he doesn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom