[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
PG:
Steve Nash
Steve Blake

Jordan Farmar
Kendall Marshall

SG:
Kobe Bryant
Jodie Meeks

SF:
Wesley Johnson
Nick Young
Xavier Henry (Like him, but he is the one definite to do the old cheap bust then plays himself out of our wallet)

PF:
Jordan Hill
Ryan Kelly

C:
Pau Gasol
Chris Kaman
Robert Sacre

Unlikely to keep all those guys. But if you could take those 10.

Then add the right 3 pieces at starting PG, SF, PF. We'd be pretty damn good.

But again that's unlikely to happen with how money is tied up, and what it would take to keep these guys. Which is why P is more right than I am.

Last edited:
They're still two or three years from even fathoming contending for a title.
To be honest we can win one this year if kobe comes back just as a shell of his former self. And we trade for a all star by trade deadline
34j1ysy.gif

Told yall man these guys aren't tanking. As much as you want them to. These guys are hustling tonight. Of course it all comes down to the 3rd quarter, our achilles..:frown:. I'm impressed by the energy we're getting from pau. Dude is playing like he's still on the trading block. I hope he can maintain this and stay healthy. As much as he frustrates the hell out of me and I talk the most ****, as long as you're on the roster, you're family and I only want you to do well and be happy. Ill talk junk because we all fam, but nobody else outside of this fam is allowed to badmouth you. Go to war with you, go to war for you. Once you're out of the family, you're out.

What do u mean they arent tanking? The game aint even over yet lol

You think they gonna go out there and just stand like a movie theatre cut out? :lol:

This is continuously going to happen when you have guys who should be getting 20 mins tops, get to 20 minutes half way through the 3rd.

Always be gassed, and continue to go through offense at a fast pace when they can't sustain. Force themselves into turnovers.

Told yall man these guys aren't tanking. As much as you want them to. These guys are hustling tonight. Of course it all comes down to the 3rd quarter, our achilles..:frown:. I'm impressed by the energy we're getting from pau. Dude is playing like he's still on the trading block. I hope he can maintain this and stay healthy. As much as he frustrates the hell out of me and I talk the most ****, as long as you're on the roster, you're family and I only want you to do well and be happy. Ill talk junk because we all fam, but nobody else outside of this fam is allowed to badmouth you. Go to war with you, go to war for you. Once you're out of the family, you're out.

Not too late to edit pleighboi.

We ain't tanking. We suck. Come to grips Laker fam.

Uganda be kidding me.

On a side note..harden is really good. Like reallllly good. Can we trade pau straight up for harden? Do it mitch. Haha

Right now

Pau (28)
Sacre (14)
Meeks (24)
Johnson (27)
Marshall (28)
Young (25)
Kelly (12)
Hill (21)

with 11 minutes left. Everyone has hit, passed, or a minute or two away from what their maximum minutes should be.

It really does explain why the 3rd quarters are always so bad.

We have a bunch of high motor guys, who hit that wall because they are getting way too many minutes. Nothing that MDA could really do, except play Kaman, but that just takes Pau out, which doesn't help.

These guys (exception of Pau, Marshall & Kelly) use their pace and energy to get the advantage, and are playing too many minutes in a row and per quarter to sustain it for a whole game.

So they fall apart third, and are able to settle it in the fourth because the other team gets tired.

So we jumped the Nets.. T-9th worst record (with the Pistons, which shows you how bad that team is constructed after they spent a lot of money this past offseason), if you are keeping track.

11 games left in the month... At very best, we may win 5 games tops..

At month's end, I'm going with 18-29

Last edited:
Reminds me of the 04/05 season all over again. Right when I first got to NT. Damn 10 years ago....

Reminds me of the 04/05 season all over again. Right when I first got to NT. Damn 10 years ago....

Nah..we had 25 yr old kobe. this is worse.

Looking like kendall is going after all of those turnovers that he missed out on in the first 2 games. Geezus. I'm liking what jodie has been doing. I appreciate his effort

Forget the loss. Tupac? :nerd:

Back from another deployment! This one was about 9 months. March 2013 to December 2013. I was able to follow you guys for a while then they took NT off the ships allowable website list. :smh:

I see some of the same faces still here but some are missing. Where is frenchblue? Eracesim?

CP I see you and Ska are still here! :smokin

Last edited:
[quote name="YeezusDisciple"][quote name="PMatic"]They're still two or three years from even fathoming contending for a title.[/quote]
To be honest we can win one this year if kobe comes back just as a shell of his former self. And we trade for a all star by trade deadline[/quote]View media item 720245

Back
Top Bottom