[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
A random Lakers/Clips game from '00 is on TWC right now.

Might be where Shaq drops like 60+ on his bday but I'm not positive

Was just about to post about this. I think it is too. Dude has 26 and 11 in the 2nd qtr. Feels good hearing chick and stu

First thing I thought of when I turned it on was how much I missed Chick and how great he was.

These dudes on the Clips who are matched up with Shaq look straight up scared

Feel like Chillcut and Olowokandi are committing fouls on purpose to get out of the game :lol:

kobe_klove_120607.jpg

First thing I thought of when I turned it on was how much I missed Chick and how great he was.

These dudes on the Clips who are matched up with Shaq look straight up scared

Feel like Chillcut and Olowokandi are committing fouls on purpose to get out of the game :lol:

R.kelly..the new pete chilcutt.

Blair Rasmussen, matt bullard, matt bonner, joe wolf, joe klein, danny shayes, fred roberts or pete chilcutt.

Any one will do.

Hey fam, scored tix to my first Laker game. Sad Mamba isn't going to be able to play, but if I can get off of work, I'll be cheering on our guys in the Heatles house.

Good looks on the article @Ecook0808. Kid from UCLA does look like a Russy lite.

Hey fam, scored tix to my first Laker game. Sad Mamba isn't going to be able to play, but if I can get off of work, I'll be cheering on our guys in the Heatles house.

Good looks on the article @Ecook0808. Kid from UCLA does look like a Russy lite.

Congrats man. My first game was a mess, it was the year Pau sat out a few games so he wasn't playing and Kobe got ejected so I got to watch Luke Walton try to take over :lol: Of course it was the Bobcats :lol:

Ecook I'n with CP look at Smart.

Back to KevLove the media is now asking the right questions with that Berger article. More and more shows are covering it. Basically crafting the story of KevLove until he is traded here.
I have my concerns someone else (namely the Bulls or Suns) jump on Love with all the assets they have accumulated.

But who knows.

Wasn't dantoni Kobe's fav player and the reason he wore número Ocho? That's why kobe respects him

I remember in like 2k10 they had fun facts for players and one was where zach Randolph's middle name was Boseph loll

kobes too smart to have problems with the coach no matter who we have, with both mike brown and dantoni he would just talk them into thinking that whatever he wanted was the best for the team. 

Kaman's behind the back passing is rivaling Bynum's three point trolling. :rofl:

Last edited:
I mean, is D'Antoni supposed to dribble the ball and get them into the offense or is it his fault for the turnovers that lead to the easy buckets?

LOL at Hubie Brown. "Unfortunately the Lakers need a big game from Paul Gasol. Unfortunately he can't give it to them"

Fastbreak assignments/defense should be practiced... This team hasn't practiced the fastbreak at all they just running back to the other end like they playing a pick up game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom