[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
celtics 
indifferent.gif

Team is clearly tired... Burnt out. They gonna run the few guys we have left healthy into the ground b4 we even get a chance to resign them next season

The Front Office :smh: :smh: :smh:

This guy MDA :smh: :smh: :smh:

Coaching isn't making a system and sticking to it. Coaching is making adjustments man. U gotta adjust your gameplan.

And even Kendall got banged up a little in this game... Playing down 50 simple b/c he's the only PG on the roster :smh:

why did kendall marshall play 40 minutes today 
mean.gif

dantoni is an idiot for not subbing in an empty chair

Darius morris shouldve switched jerseys for 12 mins to preserve legs in a 40 pnt beatdown .like ol times.

Team is clearly tired... Burnt out. They gonna run the few guys we have left healthy into the ground b4 we even get a chance to resign them next season

The Front Office :smh: :smh: :smh:

This guy MDA :smh: :smh: :smh:

Coaching isn't making a system and sticking to it. Coaching is making adjustments man. U gotta adjust your gameplan.

I really hope this is sarcasm. If it is.. Good move, but regardless it if it was sarcasm it is to every one else.

There are no adjustments.

We have 9 healthy players (5 of them cannot play smaller than PF)... Do you want them to cut Farmar, Henry to sign a couple more guys.

Who else on this team can play PG?

How can he change the minutes to keep guys who are HIGH ENERGY from getting tired..

It is why Jordan Hill will never be a good starter. Why Jodie Meeks will never be a good starter. Why Swaggy P. Why Wes Johnson will never be good starters.

They can't manage their energy.

I want you to make a prediction how many games Phil Jackson could win with Swaggy P as your #1 scorer. Pau who has trouble playing anywhere, even where he wants to play.

This team as current constructed (if this was the roster on Opening Night) that has no depth... No Superstar.. No Number 1 scorer. No team leader. No defensive players... Is the worst team in the NBA.

Not because of Mike D'Antoni. But because that's how much talent there is left on this team with the roles they have to satisfy.

We have one of the best benches in the league, when their job is to be bench players.. Out of Marshall, Farmar, Blake, Meeks, Swaggy, Wes, X, Hill, Kaman, Sacre.. Name one of them would be a starter on a good team on Day 1 (not because someone else got injured)?

You know the answer and that's why we went from 10-10 to 14-23.

Last edited:
Anti-MDA guys, it really cheapens the entire anti-MDA argument when you blame him for stuff that clearly, CLEARLY isn't his fault.

We scored 8 points in the 3rd.

That ain't on coach. bring Phil Jackson in, maybe we get 10. Okay, fine, maybe 12.

8 cotdamn't *** points.

and gave up 43 in the first.

some of these dudes, man, they're out there trying so hard. :\

I watched all 48 min of that game....lord that hurt.

Every depressing second.

Kelly and Mullens seemed to not like each other.

I'm not a Nick Young guy, but I appreciated that even with a sore back, he was out there in the final minute hustlin.

I like Kendall. He, X, and Wes are my favorite 3 projects.

Maybe someday, those 3 will be the next Fisher, Fox, Horry. Or Farmar, Shannon, Ariza. :pimp:

Trade Pau he's not in L.A. mentally anymore. I don't know much more time he needs to show the front office either. He wasn't even trying against Griffin. How do you abuse ZBO in the paint but let Blake Griffin who gets killed by ZBO kill you lol? Still don't know why so much money was wasted on Steve Nash's old *** either. Mitch is looking like Jerry Jones in the light these days.

Still don't know why so much money was wasted on Steve Nash's old *** either. Mitch is looking like Jerry Jones in the light these days.

Year before (11-12) we got Nash, he carried a really bad Suns team to just barely missing the playoffs. Dwight Howard was always the plan. Nash was supposed to push us over the top with Kobe, Dwight & Pau.

Sometimes you guys make statements just to make them.

Last edited:
aint there an injured list so we can add players to the roster in the short term!? id rather have luke out there in garbage garbage time than a rotation player :smh:

they need to have a TWC half time special where james byron and luke rip off their suits superman style to reveal lakers uniforms then go out and play the second half

at this point there would be no difference 

Looking up the overall team records, I didn't realize how close to the top (errr bottom?) the Lakers were. :wow: :pimp:

Maybe by the end of next week they can be in the three to five.

Back
Top Bottom