[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
with nash, blake and farmar due back...how do you guys see d'antoni spreading pt. 

i still think kendall will start wit either nash or farmar getting some minutes in. blake will back up meeks.

depending on the match ups i could see either Johnson or meeks ( who has been playing a lot of minutes) losing pt to Swaggy P

with nash, blake and farmar due back...how do you guys see d'antoni spreading pt. 
i still think kendall will start wit either nash or farmar getting some minutes in. blake will back up meeks.
depending on the match ups i could see either Johnson or meeks ( who has been playing a lot of minutes) losing pt to Swaggy P

somebody needs to be traded

Hoping this is Nash's last game.May he wake up tomorrow feeling like he just played a NFL game. Sucks that Marshall has been basically putting up double doubles but got benched to see if Nash has anything left.
SMH at all this Pau slander. You see how Boston fans loves Garnett and didnt want him to leave. Got a hero's welcome when he came back the other day. Then we have Pau who help win more than what Garnett did for the Celtics and fans here hate the guy :smh:
Guy has been nothing but a pro since he got here.Puts up with trade rumors, bad coaching (D'antoni benching him/wanted him to be a stretch 4) And when healthy puts up 20 and 10 as he has done the last month. He deserves better.

Hoping this is Nash's last game.May he wake up tomorrow feeling like he just played a NFL game. Sucks that Marshall has been basically putting up double doubles but got benched to see if Nash has anything left.
SMH at all this Pau slander. You see how Boston fans loves Garnett and didnt want him to leave. Got a hero's welcome when he came back the other day. Then we have Pau who help win more than what Garnett did for the Celtics and fans here hate the guy :smh:
Guy has been nothing but a pro since he got here.Puts up with trade rumors, bad coaching (D'antoni benching him/wanted him to be a stretch 4) And when healthy puts up 20 and 10 as he has done the last month. He deserves better.
Seriously, Nash is deadweight. Too bad the Lakers can't amnesty him

Because most Laker fans have had time to come to terms with how the season is going, what the future holds, and how trading Pau is one way to make up for some of the picks we've lost.

Boston fans just experienced the first round of the playoffs, then the trade. That's a bigger jump in a shorter amount of time. But talk to them now and they're ecstatic with the draft picks they've stockpiled

SMH at all this Pau slander. You see how Boston fans loves Garnett and didnt want him to leave. Got a hero's welcome when he came back the other day. Then we have Pau who help win more than what Garnett did for the Celtics and fans here hate the guy
mean.gif

I'm saying. 
mean.gif

We should Magic Johnson back, too.

You know, because of everything he's done for us. 
smokin.gif

What's Jerry West up to?

I'm saying. :smh:

You know, because of everything he's done for us. :smokin

What's Jerry West up to?

Sure. If they can get 20 and 10 still like Pau call em all up.
:stoneface:

Dont get me wrong, I'm not oblivious to the current situation that the Lakers are in. I've even said it here before if we could somehow swing a Love trade this year with Pau invovled i'd do it. We all know the team sucks and losing right now is in our best interest. But dont act like the guy has been a bum while he was here.

Last edited:

I'm saying. 
mean.gif

You know, because of everything he's done for us. 
smokin.gif

What's Jerry West up to?

Sure. If they can get 20 and 10 still like Pau call em all up.
indifferent.gif

Dont get me wrong, I'm not oblivious to the current situation that the Lakers are in. I've even said it here before if we could somehow swing a Love trade this year with Pau invovled i'd do it. We all know the team sucks and losing right now is in our best interest. But dont act like the guy has been a bum while he was here.
YOU'D DO IT?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PAU is having trouble netting us a late first round pick, and YOU'D DO IT IF WE COULD GET K LOVE?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

View media item 783848

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PAU is having trouble netting us a late first round pick, and YOU'D DO IT IF WE COULD GET K LOVE?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That wasnt the situation a week ago when he wasnt injured. Suns just want to have their cake and eat it too. Plus it seems that teams are always a lil hisistant to do deals with the Lakers. You act like its funny but how funny was it when we got Pau for Kwame?
Stranger things have happened so it isnt so far fetched espcially if a 3rd team got invovled. And if Minn. knows Love aint sticking around( which has been reported a lot lately) why not trade him for some cap relief and some picks?

You also said to trade our 1st round pick for Love.

So opinion voided.

If the team had a plan to add Deng this summer or another pieceI still would do that. I'm trying to win now not wait around to see if a pick pans out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That wasnt the situation a week ago when he wasnt injured. Suns just want to have their cake and eat it too. Plus it seems that teams are always a lil hisistant to do deals with the Lakers. You act like its funny but how funny was it when we got Pau for Kwame?
Stranger things have happened so it isnt so far fetched espcially if a 3rd team got invovled. And if Minn. knows Love aint sticking around( which has been reported a lot lately) why not trade him for some cap relief and some picks?
we didn't get Pau for Kwame though. We traded Marc Gasol for Pau.

and Memphis is doing just fine.

Bynum for Dwight? Orlando is doing just fine.

And look at us, lost 18 out of 21 this year, 6 straight losses.

Pau has had absolutely MEANINGLESS 20 and 10 games in this stretch.

Yeah Pau has helped us with two rings..

but its time to file chapter 11, ship him out, get some picks, suck some more, and reload with some young guns.

You also said to trade our 1st round pick for Love.

So opinion voided.

If the team had a plan to add Deng this summer or another piece still would do that. I'm trying to win now not wait around to see if a pick pans out.

You do know you can have your cake and eat it too in this situation.

You could have Deng, you could have Love, and still have a top 10, maybe top 5, hell we could even have a # 1 pick to place with Kobe.

When you make moves that are very Knicks-esque, they are not intelligent moves.

Last edited:
You do know you can have your cake and eat it too in this situation.

You could have Deng, you could have Love, and still have a top 10, maybe top 5, hell we could even have a # 1 pick to place with Kobe.

When you make moves that are very Knicks-esque, they are not intelligent moves.

Yup..But my suggestions are based off of if Kobe has anything left. If he comes back and is Steve Nash all of a sudden then ya, lets wait it out till 2015. BUT if he can still play near a level like he did last season why not go for it in 2014-15?
The Lakers historically reload and retool. A Knick move would be getting someone like Melo and having no one to play with. Regardless what they do all I know is that these last two season have sucked. As bad as they have been and all the losing I still tune in and watch em. And if we can start winning again sooner rather than later I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom