[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
licensed to ball licensed to ball , 47-35

Also, I have to write a list story for school and I picked ranking the top 5 Lakers.

If anyone is interested in voting and/or providing quotes, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know and I'll either PM or email you more details.

Odds may be against us tonight, but let's get that W :evil:

Last edited:
View media item 634016

Finally!

My prediction for the season: 45-37. 6th seed.

As for tonight it should be tough without Kobe, but if there were a time to "steal" a game it'd be at the very start of the season.

I don't care what you guys say about not being excited about the season, thats fine, that all you. As for me, I'm ready for this season to start, yeah we aren't going to have the best season in franchise history, but the expectations are low. Lets just watch the team and enjoy it! We have a more athletic team, a faster team than last year. I'm just excited to have the season back.

Lets go Lakers! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Real Laker fan right here :pimp:

Right there with ya

Last edited:
I don't care what you guys say about not being excited about the season, thats fine, that all you. As for me, I'm ready for this season to start, yeah we aren't going to have the best season in franchise history, but the expectations are low. Lets just watch the team and enjoy it! We have a more athletic team, a faster team than last year. I'm just excited to have the season back.

Lets go Lakers!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
This was me in the 90's, defending Threatt and Ceballos and Nick and my dude Eddie. 
smokin.gif
 Good for you, man.

as long as it's not a J Cole CD.
laugh.gif

I have to say, L2B, I checked this dude out, J. Cole.

Garbage, man.

Just never said anything because we've both got enough on our plate going at CP all the time; no point in more Laker-on-Laker violence. 
laugh.gif

But yeah, dude is buns. Sorry, man. Hey, u like him, though, so run with that.

I didnt think you would feel somebody like J Cole ska. I know Beethoven and Mozart were big in your day ska so its a huge leap to take.

Last edited:
It's not just me who likes him, but that's fine :lol:

When you sell 297,000 records in your first week with a rap album these days you clearly have a larger fan base than just one Laker fan on an Internet shoe forum. :lol:

But yeah, no problem bro. :lol:
My girls not a fan, and he's 50/50 with my homies. I understand that a lot of people find him boring because his subject matters aren't relatable to everyone. No biggie to me, there's a lot of rappers I hate that people on NT love :lol:

And akajae you don't even gotta worry about what the prize will be my dude, if you catch my drift.

@LiCeNseD To BaLL, 47-35

Also, I have to write a list story for school and I picked ranking the top 5 Lakers.

If anyone is interested in voting and/or providing quotes, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know and I'll either PM or email you more details.

Odds may be against us tonight, but let's get that W
devil.gif
Are you going 'top 5 who wore ONLY a Lakers jersey', or 'top 5 to ever wear a Lakers jersey'?

Lakers only:

- Magic

- Kobe

- West

- Baylor (how about taking your team to the Finals 8 times, in 2 different cities... and coming up short every time 
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
)

- Worthy

top 5 who ever wore a Lakers jersey:

- Magic

- Shaq

- Kobe

- West

- Baylor

- Chamberlain

- Kareem

- Pau

- Worthy

laugh.gif
 It's weird, because in my mind, every top 5 needs to have 32, 34, 8/24, and 44... so there's only room for one more in a top 5, depending on a person's preference. Sheer dominance? Chamberlain. Longevity and an extremely high basketball IQ? Kareem. The crazy ability to be finesse and raw at the same time, and then transform into a finesse 7-year old female? Pau.

My personal top 5:

- Magic

- Rodman

- Byron Scott

- RONNNN!!!!!

- Lamar Odom

And Nick Van Exel.

And Derek Fisher.

And Eddie Jones, Kurt Rambis, Gary Payton, Jack Nicholson, and Trevor Ariza.

And Caron Butler.

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

(Smush and Kwame never happened) 

Last edited:
I didnt think you would feel somebody like J Cole ska. I know Beethoven and Mozart were big in your day ska so its a huge leap to take.
laugh.gif

Season is off to a great start in here.

Have a feeling the vibe is gonna be a little different around January.

Like any other pringles tm on any given night...live by the jumper/die by it.

at least we'll see some damb energy tonight. That, you can book.

Only way lal wins tonight is if cp3 has a subpar gm(over facilitating/bad shooting)...and/or williams/farmar/xavi/young/hill ball out.

so in essense... bench has to drop 40-60 points. Interior defense will be a prob without that guy, but perimiter defense will be 5 times better. Were gonna have to play like the first 3 quarters of the first china gm vs GS before pringles folded the tents.

After tonight, we're in the lead for Wiggins. :smokin

:lol: :lol: at Ska-LTB listening to J Cole while yellin at me. :lol:

I never listened to no damn Beatles. :lol:

Don't even know who in the group. Paul, Ringo, Yoko Ono, Mick Jagger? Iono. :lol:

I know Britney in her prime, Shania's red sweater, the absolute second that Mariah and Paula Abdul started dressing like slunts, Janet If, Faith Hill debut, Christina before she got fat, Dumb *** Jessica and her spectacular fun bags, and Tupac.

Not those 4 geeks with mops on their heads.

Back
Top Bottom