[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Ill never ******* understand why you dudes who want us to lose actually watch the games.

If you're so pro tank then what the hell are you doing watching the games for? You actually enjoy seeing other teams stomp on us?
It makes you happy?

How do you sit through an entire 3 hour basketball game rooting for your favorite team to LOSE... every night, for 82 nights.

I dont ******* get it.

@LiCeNseD To BaLL  

if its any consolation...... I'm making it two days in a row in about an hour 
nerd.gif

Ill never ******* understand why you dudes who want us to lose actually watch the games.

If you're so pro tank then what the hell are you doing watching the games for? You actually enjoy seeing other teams stomp on us?
It makes you happy?

How do you sit through an entire 3 hour basketball game rooting for your favorite team to LOSE... every night, for 82 nights.

I dont ******* get it.
You ask this question every two weeks, then the next day you come to your senses and understand why.

It makes you happy?

I dont ******* get it.

Simple.

We want these losses to see what players we might be able to develop, Marshall, Kelly, Sacre, while also seeing if we can increase trade value in vets, Kaman, Blake, Hill.

Meanwhile, we want the L because those = FRANCHISE player for the low low cost of 5-6 million dollars per year for the next 4 years.

What I don't get, is fans cheering a bunch of bums, 20 games out, when about 7-8 of them will not be Lakers next year, who could RUIN our chance at that elite level franchise player.

That's what I don't get.

Yaaaaaaaay, good job Blake, Kaman, Nash, you won't be on the team next year ANNNND you cost us a shot at Jabari Parker, but you beat the 76ers in February, I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, cheer that.

I'm ok keeping Marshall goin forward. Limited, but smart, and cheaper than Farmar by a lot. I love Farmar's game, but not sure his price helps us beyond this year, unless he comes down even more.

Still wasting time over explaining what u wanna happen decades from now is a waste of time... Enjoy the game that's being played today whether u rooting for us or against us. All that tanking, draft, and trade talk is mad annoying during game days :smh:

even with kobe in, marshall can spread the floor with his deep 3s and is great for ball movement

kobe and marshall would mean the other PG dropping 30 ppg every night though

shooting over 50% vs a great defensive team with way more talent than we do because of our three pg lineup

dantoni is a bad coach

Ideally, you'd try to play Marsh with 4 solid defenders and let him move the offense.

Play him with Kobe would be :lol: defensively. :lol:

yeah of course, i just mean offensively he can also be useful as a derick fisher style pg rather than a run the offense pg

right now we have no possible lineup where we can play him with even 3 solid defenders 
laugh.gif

I know, I mean next year and beyond. There is no "this" year, this year is over.

Fisher lite.........man, I dunno. He would have to work his *** off to get to what Fisher did in his prime. Maybe, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :lol:

It makes you happy?

I dont ******* get it.
You ask this question every two weeks, then the next day you come to your senses and understand why.

I've said it every two weeks. I have yet to understand it.

I now understand why you are rooting for us to lose, every night.
I don't understand why you are enjoying watching every minute of every game while you are rooting for everything to go wrong for our team.

CP, you have to be kidding me. You're rooting for 'development?'
Right.
Yet when they show signs of development you come in here throwing Kanye tantrums crying because the players played TOO well and developed TOO fast, causing us to fall behind in the tank sweepstakes.

Not so "simple."
It makes no sense, actually.

no matter who we have its always great for him to have the ability to play off ball and spread the floor

dwade and lebron know where to stand when the other guy is running the offense

last year nash was pretty much derick fisher when kobe was running the offense

kendall seems to be able to shoot that deep 3 well so he could be useful in lineups where he doesnt need to run the offense

It makes you happy?

I dont ******* get it.

I don't understand why you are enjoying watching every minute of every game while you are rooting for everything to go wrong for our team.

Right.
Yet when they show signs of development you come in here throwing Kanye tantrums crying because the players played TOO well and developed TOO fast, causing us to fall behind in the tank sweepstakes.

Not so "simple."
Because it's the Lakers.

It makes you happy?

I dont ******* get it.

Right.

Not so "simple."

LTB, dude, we win games with Blake, Kaman, Nick Young, Nash, Hill, Pau playing well, for no reason.

Do I EVER speak of keeping those players beyond this year?

No. I want them all traded.

Them winning games, now, is beyond stupid. And I loathe them possibly screwing with our future.

Back
Top Bottom