[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
So is Nick Young all, but gone this summer? I wasn't a fan of him to begin with, but he's legit won me over. :lol:

Last edited:
The ONLY reason Kobe got that money is so he can have the distinction as highest paid player in NBA history.

Something LeBron can't take from him :lol:

I believe that contract put him just about KG in total career earnings.

BTW, d-bag Lakers fan is awesome. That gif :rofl:

Last edited:
The ONLY reason Kobe got that money is so he can have the distinction as highest paid player in NBA history.

Something LeBron can't take from him :lol:

I believe that contract put him just about KG in total career earnings.

BTW, d-bag Lakers fan is awesome. That gif :rofl:
Also to "show" they got something from this class of 2014 free agents. Although there was no chance Kobe was going to change teams or retire.

Neither of those are wise business moves outside of selling tickets to blind *** homers tho.

I want Titles, not record breaking money earnings. :smh:

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport 12m

.@kobebryant is expected to be officially ruled out for the season by the Lakers this week, @KevinDing reports http://bit.ly/1fSDdjD

I was really hoping he could come back and half-*** it for the end of the season, ease his way into it.

I think any "Kobe can come back and be Kobe!" talk should be curbed. That's far, far, far from a given.

Last edited:
Well if you're keeping people in the seats wouldnt that be viewed as wise business moves....

Dude.....you're killin me.

SoHi said reason 1 was make Kobe highest paid.
P said reason 2 was pull "someone" from 2014 FA class.

I said neither of those reasons are wise business choices OUTSIDE of selling tickets to blind *** homers. :lol: :lol:

You with me now?

And I was not shooting at Essential. He can back up some things (Mitch) but see other logical or ilogical issues (MDA).
I wasn't calling him out.

Perhaps I should have after being called Ron on 3's tho. :lol:

Well if you're keeping people in the seats wouldnt that be viewed as wise business moves....

I said neither of those reasons are wise business choices OUTSIDE of selling tickets to blind *** homers. :lol: :lol:

You with me now?

And I was not shooting at Essential. He can back up some things (Mitch) but see other logical or ilogical issues (MDA).

Mine was at Noble, sending shots at me. He knows damn well I don't care for him. You and I are good. Even if I think you need to turn down :lol:

You missed a GOLDEN opportunity to say I'm not a Ron transition 3, but more of a Fisher foot on the line 2.

Woulda brought the house down. :lol:

You missed a GOLDEN opportunity to say I'm not a Ron transition 3, but more of a Fisher foot on the line 2.

Woulda brought the house down. :lol:

He always makes those. Not sure that's an insult.

Dwight Howard from the free throw line perhaps?

You with me now?

:lol: :lol:

CP is slowly getting my vote for favorite NTer, dude you let nothing fall thru the cracks.

had no idea essential hated me lol

i gives no damb or **** what he thinks tho so

get in line 8)

i did however like your "paint your face clown" line :tongue:

Last edited:
On a positive note, finally got a true Laker colorway in a Kobe sneaker after years of begging Nike...

View media item 853288
Glad they finally shut Kobe down, just even more idiotic they gave him that deal before proving he can stay healthy. But hey FO is batting .100 lately, so what do we expect.

We have to get into the top 3 draft, only way to salvage this catastrophic season.

Wait till Adam Silver picks the ping pong balls. This place will explode

Insert Magic Johnson popcorn gif.

lombardiOMNOMNOM.gif

Back
Top Bottom