[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I'm just hoping Bean gets completely healthy in the offseason, Achilles, knees, fingers, everything to splay up to that contract he signed. His final years should be a celebration. Don't want to see him go out being a shell of himself.

I'm hoping Kate Upton keeps my side of the bed warm this weekend.

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

I'm just hoping Bean gets completely healthy in the offseason, Achilles, knees, fingers, everything to splay up to that contract he signed. His final years should be a celebration. Don't want to see him go out being a shell of himself.

I'm hoping Kate Upton keeps my side of the bed warm this weekend.

Quoted, screen shot taken and express mailing over to wife and daughter in Oregon.

Extra copy of screenshot being sent to father in law.

Last edited:
Dudes on 710 this morning saying Phil is just "posturing" with the Knicks so he can get a better deal with the Lakers.

:rofl:

People need to give it up.

Last edited:
That pic has Prime Kobe, young stud 7 footer Bynum, young PG Farmar, talented vet Odom, and young energetics in Sasha and Turiaf.

That roster exceeds this roster by miles and miles. It's not even close.

That pic has Prime Kobe, young stud 7 footer Bynum, young PG Farmar, talented vet Odom, and young energetics in Sasha and Turiaf.

That roster exceeds this roster by miles and miles. It's not even close.

I know that bro :lol:

Most of that team was garbage juice doe.
OBVIOUSLY not as garbage as this NBDL roster we have today.

But still, a very distinct garbage juice smell came from that 2006 locker room.

Kings should get a win over Philly tonight.

Celtics "might" get one vs Knicks, but who knows?

Would really, really suck if Philly picked tonight to get a win and help the Kings out. :smh:

The Lakers still must pay Bryant his entire $30.453 million salary for the 2013-14 season, and an insurance policy will cover only 15.6 percent of it ($4.75 million).

After a player misses 41 consecutive games because of an injury, the league's insurance policy kicks in. Starting with the 42nd game, the insurance pays for 80 percent of the player's salary for games missed.

Because Bryant returned in the 20th game of the season, the insurance clock stopped and then started again after he was hurt. Bryant had to be out for another 41 games, meaning the Lakers will recoup only 80 percent of Bryant's salary for the final 16 games.

well its only for this season, so it really doesnt matter right? even if he did qualify for the whole insurance amount, that 30 mil still hits the cap

I was just posting the info in terms of this year's 30+ million. (which was a given coming into the season)

Now the clock starts on the other 48.5 million we just gave him. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom