[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
OrangeTatteredIberianchiffchaff.gif

jackson12.jpg

Although I think the last 3 years of Pau absolutely sucking clutter our thoughts

Outside of The Dream (who is top 10 of all time in my book) ...it's a little closer than you guys think between Dirk & Pau & Parker

Check the career stats

You don't put possibly the best foreign player in history as a backup. But you def have his minutes correct.

Just start him and finish with him. That's all he will really care about

He should be. He is atrocious against all Centers defensively. So his offense really means nothing. Let him run a second unit and be the scorer.

You guys aren't gonna catch me defending Pau I personally hate the guy lmao

Man! I say Pau possibly the best and all the dogs jumped on me haha! Glad to see Pau is still so hated...

Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose probably got together before tip and planned on how they were going to troll the Lakers fans during the game and i know they are loving it.

Pau is top 5 foreign player IMO...

Hakeem is the best, then you got Dirk, then Pau. Sabonis was good and so was Petro, and of course Parker.

Like i've stated i'm probably the last Pau fan in this thread, I want the Lakers to sign him for cheap and have him go back to being one of the best 3rd options in the league.

Kobe + Another Star + Pau is a good core, put some young talent around them and maybe another up and coming star and I think this team can go places, that is asking a lot but its what I hope.

I have a soft spot for players who love wearing the Purple and Gold and Pau has gone out and said he loves being on the Lakers, I just hope we can pair him with a good team and coach to let him strive again.

/end of Pau love

Good loss for the pro tank people

I think Pau will have some real value for a semi-contender looking for a veteran big. Unfortunately (or fortunately for some) that doesn't mean the Lakers. Maybe someone like the Thunder

I still think that his love of LA and Kobe will barely be factors. If anything, his almost getting traded for 3 straight years will overshadow that.

Last edited:
I've always wondered what REALLY happened at that tail-end.
Was it ever confirmed what happened with that whole mess?

I don't know. I don't even like talking about the gossip stuff but that's how it looks. As soon as the 2011 playoffs started Pau looked like a totally different player. Dude looked defeated out there, then those rumors started.

Pau admitted that he was going through personal issues that made it 'hard to focus' during the 2011 playoffs. It might've been in in that TWC Conversation show.

I didn't connect the dots till now...

Back
Top Bottom