[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Nash used to sit with his head angled while watching the game

i guess we saw him thinking about dinner yesterday since he had a strained neck (?)

Last edited:
hopefully we'll play solid D and lock down on curry from shooting lights out. dont want to be seeing any of this

stephen-curry-leaves-draymond-green-hanging.gif

What a great night to start off the season.

Amazing to see a squad that is actually going to go out there and play HARDER than other teams in the NBA. It's been frustrating me for years that we refused to get up for even some big games & got everyone else' best shot, but now we might actually be that underdog trying to knock people off.

I know that we can't take 1 game as meaning too much, but Mitch has always been a wizard at finding players out of nowhere, so it'd be great if a few played their way onto the roster for future years.

1-0 :pimp: but a real tough one tonight. Their arena is gonna be rockin for their opener. Hopefully we pull off some magic again :pimp:

A lot of running... Running, running, running. And it actually suits our team
eek.gif
Well, some of them. 
laugh.gif

I actually hadn't noticed Nash and Pau hadn't played at all in the 4th until they showed an aerial shot of Nash laying down, looking straight up into the rafters, not paying attention to the game at all, totally disconnected. And I just pictured Mike D telling Nash and Pau "Alright you two, get in there and...", and they both look at him like "Nah, we're good. Let them kids run."

laugh.gif
Nash has been doing that for years, even during his "MVP" years. His back is really bad, doing that helps to keep him loose.
Why are you telling me that like I don't know every single thing you just said? 
laugh.gif

Nash ran a high powered Suns team? 
eek.gif
 Did not know that.

He rests like that every game? Wasn't aware.

Bad back, you say? That loosens it, you say? Well I'll be.

laugh.gif

And knowing all that, I still comically pictured Mike D telling them to jump in there and they hit him with the small, fast headshake. 
laugh.gif

P.S. Was this "National Take Everything Serious" day or something? 
nerd.gif
 Someone hit me with a memo next time. Please and thanks.

Last edited:
Ears will distract him with his ears...

Blake will distract him through standing next to Kaman, in a remake of twins starring Arnold & Danny Devitto.

A lot of running... Running, running, running. And it actually suits our team :wow:
Well, some of them. :lol:

I actually hadn't noticed Nash and Pau hadn't played at all in the 4th until they showed an aerial shot of Nash laying down, looking straight up into the rafters, not paying attention to the game at all, totally disconnected. And I just pictured Mike D telling Nash and Pau "Alright you two, get in there and...", and they both look at him like "Nah, we're good. Let them kids run."

:lol:

Nash has been doing that for years, even during his "MVP" years. His back is really bad, doing that helps to keep him loose.

Why are you telling me that like I don't know every single thing you just said? :lol:

Nash ran a high powered Suns team? :wow:  Did not know that.

He rests like that every game? Wasn't aware.

Bad back, you say? That loosens it, you say? Well I'll be.

:lol:

And knowing all that, I still comically pictured Mike D telling them to jump in there and they hit him with the small, fast headshake. :lol:

P.S. Was this "National Take Everything Serious" day or something? :nerd:  Someone hit me with a memo next time. Please and thanks.

Sometimes your memory has to slip you, I mean first you have to stay up 3 hours after Matlock to watch the Lakers.. So your age + dementia + lack of sleep was like a cocktail of memory loss. Was trying to keep you sane.

:rofl:

The win has caused so much mayhem that now Laker fans are going at Laker fans. :lol:

One thing we all agree on..

What the hell is Wesley Johnson doing.

I forgot who I said it to on twitter, but when he made his first shot I said "I thought he was going to hit someone in the stands before he actually hit a shot."

Scissor dribbles and step backs r atypical of swaggy p..they just didnt fall..hell drop 30+ on several occasions this yr and itll be worth the 1.1 mill.

Side note-the 48 hr waiver period has passed for s.breezy. nobody wanted to pick up the 3.5 mill tab.
but im willing to pick up a vets min tab.
Do it, mitch. Send harris to dfenders so he can get burn.

R.kelly/kobe as your daily inactives.

Side note-the 48 hr waiver period has passed for s.breezy. nobody wanted to pick up the 3.5 mill tab.
but im willing to pick up a vets min tab.
Do it, mitch. Send harris to dfenders so he can get burn.

R.kelly/kobe as your daily inactives.

Do it

Sometimes your memory has to slip you, I mean first you have to stay up 3 hours after Matlock to watch the Lakers.. So your age + dementia + lack of sleep was like a cocktail of memory loss. Was trying to keep you sane.
Hold me back, CP! Hold me back!

You lucky he's holding me back!

Swaggy did to much with his dribble yesterday, and johnson idk what he was doing. Dude needs to make his shots!

Never saw that win last night coming! Maybe Doc can cover the scoreboard instead of our banners now. That's what he gets for looking up parade places and counting his chickens before they hatch.
Tonight will be a different story though, the hated and fired up Warriors will run the floor with our bench mob.

Back
Top Bottom