[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I'm looking forward to seeing Farmar, Hill, and Xavier on the floor together with Pau and Kobe.

Farmar, you can definitely tell he's got a chip on his shoulder... or both shoulders. And a HUGE bag of chips. Dude's energy was contagious, but he was composed.

Last edited:
The disrespect to Bean
mean.gif
What else do you expect?
laugh.gif

I can't believe Farmar gave up nearly 5 Million Dollars to come back to the Lakers.

That alone shows that this dude really does have something to prove to the world.

as great as it is for all these young guys to be showing out, remember that literally all of them are free agents next year

Should be a fun game tonight. Lets hope energy carried over.

I remember last season we only won maybe 1b2b series the entire season and that was near the end of the season when panic mode was set in.

Couple things from last night:

- This team/bench can SCORE the ball. Poor defense though :lol: (typical D'Antoni team)
- Nash won't be able to stay healthy this season I can already tell :smh:
- Lots of energy and effort from everyone, mix that in with youth and athleticism and we have a fun team to watch this season :smokin

I'm not declaring we're going to win the whole damn thing (I don't think anyone would :lol: ) but I was wrong about this team, they can be competitive. Who knows though we could still miss the playoffs :lol: worst case scenario.

:lol:

If I had to guess, I would say it's the haters that vote those totals, to make us all look stupid. I doubt those are actual Laker fans voting that many.

really impressed with the way we competed and responded last night....

at critical points in the game, clips would go up 4 or 6 pts while garnering some momentum, but almost everytime we would answer with a bucket or a stop.

Through the course they couldn't just shake free and break out for a lead, we were right there until we decided to turn it on and pull away.

Team showed a lot of chemistry last night. I'm nervous about that chemistry disappearing when Kobe does return.

Team showed a lot of chemistry last night. I'm nervous about that chemistry disappearing when Kobe does return.
the main thing is to make sure that whatever kobe adds to the team outweighs what we will lose from the role players that now take 20 less shots a game.

but this is a good thing, as great as these guys work together we wont go anywhere if thye never learn to play with a superstar player

I feel like the starters didn't have chemistry like that though. When kobe comes back imagine him with the starters and the second unit coming in like that. Eughck

But... don't superstar players have to learn to stay out of the way of successful role players, too?

Nahh..hell replace blake at the 2 and the bench remains the same. Or blake starts at point...or goes back to bench with farmar starting.

Back
Top Bottom