[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Ska unfiltered:

giphy.gif

And when he becomes extremely angry...
post-34502-evil-Flanders-rope-gif-Imgur-1jrs.gif
It's funny, that Flanders shtick. 
laugh.gif

Joint was applied to me because I started off on here as a passive, Christian, married man who had never drank or smoked and only cussed during sports and around CLOSE friends.

Only thing that's true out of all that now is that I've still never smoked. In person, I'm EXTREMELY anti-religion (especially Christianity), and I make sailors look like... well, like Ned Flanders. I upset people all the time when I challenge religious bull. Married? Never again. Never. And every chick I date knows that. Chick I'm w/ now knows that.

Nah, I don't cuss on here, because we don't allow it. Leave the anti-religion agenda out of this thread (for the most part) because we don't really discuss that sort of thing in here, or else I'd lay it on.

And passive? 
laugh.gif
 Yeah, them days are THROUGH. Sitting quiet to keep the peace? That worked for Ghandi and all, but ummm... "Not me. Couldn't be me. Nah, not me."

Always funny when I see Flanders get thrown at me still, because I've got so many friends in person that would be confused af why anyone would think of me as Ned.

Last edited:

i meant better than cp3

You out your mind then.
We've done the whole 'interchangeable' thing before; how about TP and CP3?

CP3 on the Spurs this whole time, you think they're more or less successful?

TP drafted to the Hornets, story turns out better?

I'm not qualified to answer, but CP3 on the Spurs would just piss me off. It would be inhumane.

Parker on the Hornets would be plenty of lottery picks for the Hornets for a while, before he left via free agency for better pastures.

Let's not talk about CP3 on the Spurs anymore.

i meant better than cp3
You out your mind then.

I'm not qualified to answer, but CP3 on the Spurs would just piss me off. It would be inhumane.

Parker on the Hornets would be plenty of lottery picks for the Hornets for a while, before he left via free agency for better pastures.

roll.gif

I wish more people would do this.

People say you're a jerk; you put "I'm a douchebox" in your sig. 
laugh.gif

Credentials questioned? "I'm not really qualified to speak, but ummm..."
laugh.gif

Dudes getting all bent out shape because someone calls them a stan or a hater or they have 2 teams or just whatever, and they throw out some bullcrap that nobody believes. "Oh, I'm not mad. **** him. I'm not mad. For real." Riiiiiiiiight.

Someone got something to say? Don't take it personal or get all emo; brush it off and run w/ it. 
laugh.gif

It's "likely" the Lakers are staying with the Pau-Kaman combo tonight.

This after Pau and Kaman both moaned about it after the game.

Let's get it :smokin (the L)

i meant better than cp3
You out your mind then.

:rofl:

I wish more people would do this.

People say you're a jerk; you put "I'm a douchebox" in your sig. :lol:

Credentials questioned? "I'm not really qualified to speak, but ummm..." :lol:

Dudes getting all bent out shape because someone calls them a stan or a hater or they have 2 teams or just whatever, and they throw out some bullcrap that nobody believes. "Oh, I'm not mad. **** him. I'm not mad. For real." Riiiiiiiiight.

Someone got something to say? Don't take it personal or get all emo; brush it off and run w/ it. :lol:

:lol:

I try to tell folks, I make fun of my own damn self, it bothers me none. I don't back down just cuz it's 100-1 against me.

I assume he didn't mean any harm or anything, probably was just curious why I think the way I do on some things. Especially with Nash, I've always believed a little diff about him than others. But last night I was in fact giving the man some props, he is amazing with the ball in his hands, and I spoke on it. I regularly give him credit as one of the best shooters, ever (tho my personal preference would be Ray Allen who shoots more often, but Nash is extremely good/accurate)

Or maybe he just wanted to yell at me in the Lakers thread, and it's like the DMV in here, have to take a number and wait your turn to yell at my dumb ***. #Next :lol: :smokin

Ska I know you're really not like Flanders anymore :lol:

It's just a classic Ska joke.
But I can tell you're not as goody too shoes as you used to be :tongue:

By the way, I have a feeling we both have similar thoughts on religion. But yeah, like you said better to leave that outta here

Last edited:
CP and Ska being best friends is not a good look.

It's like seeing 50 Cent hang out with Ricky Rozay in Miami. Just not right.

Last edited:
Pau is 'incapacitated' in his hotel room with more vertigo symptoms.

Don't go out looking for any burgers in Sac, Pau :nerd:

Hope he's OK

CP and Ska being best friends is not a good look.

It's like seeing 50 Cent hang out with Ricky Rozay in Miami. Just not right.
Man, me and that dude BEEN cool, though.

He likes Mountain Dew, I don't eem drink soda. He's a statistician, I'm a philosopher/psychological type. He likes Kobe, I... ummm... well I don't. My MLB team has won a WS since 1908, his hasn't. I cook, he eats.

But in the end, we're both Star Wars loving doucheboxes with a lot of purple and gold in our wardrobe. 
smokin.gif

I got purple and gold in my heart, but not in my wardrobe.

Wearin a Laker hat today tho. :smokin

I wear white t shirts, every day. Like, every day. Like, I have about.......20 white t shirts, hanging in my closet. Plain white. Nothing else, just, white.

Plain.

:lol: :lol:

But the rest seems about right, although the "he eats" makes me sound like some 350 pound dude in the Northwest. :x

Pau is 'incapacitated' in his hotel room with more vertigo symptoms.

Don't go out looking for any burgers in Sac, Pau :nerd:

Hope he's OK

It's funny. Kaman came up with a calf thing too.

They were both a bit bent about last night, weren't they?

Suddenly Jordan Hill lookin at PT tonight.

Lotta weird **** happening these days. :lol:

Too little, too late tho, these damn fools. Shoulda done this back in December.

P's about to win the record prediction contest.

Ima have to send my dude some In N Out as his prize, I know he's missing a taste of Cali right now out there in Virginia.

Last edited:
:pimp: |I

Edit

I'm going to need the team to stay at 25 wins, instead of the 27 I predicted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom