[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Dat Ska Wisdom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
who the hell is Rachel? Rachel Ray? What you got against her?
laugh.gif
Ummmm... against her? Read what I said again, my man. I was complimenting her for getting where she is despite lack of any credentials, and fighting through people writing her off.

Big fan, BIG fan. 
happy.gif

There's no legit reason to be against Rachel for what she does.

"She's fat" has nothing to do w/ what she does.

"Unhealthy" is just blatent ignorance, both to her dishes overall, and to what she brings to the table (literally and figuratively). She's not marketed as some Dr. Oz chef or a personal chef to premier athletes. She's a sweetheart cook, and I've learned... a TON... from her. 

And Giada. And Tyler Florence. And Sandra Lee. And Bobby Flay.

You wanna talk unhealthy? Watch you some Paula Deen. If she's just boiling a couple eggs, she's starting off w/ 2 pounds of butter.

Last edited:
And Giada. And Tyler Florence. And Sandra Lee. And Bobby Flay.

You wanna talk unhealthy? Watch you some Paula Deen

Rachel Ray I got, the rest of these names.......are they in English? Who are these people?

I stand corrected on Rachel Ray
You're obviously more educated on the topic.
Just my view looking in.

Seems like she struggles with the weight, tis all

I gotta google the rest of the people

All I know is I wouldn't mind giving Rachel Ray a test run ....

Are those other people "better" than her lol

"Yeah, man. I don't know. I'm all out of words. I don't know what's going on," Hill said after the Lakers' 124-112 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers. "It's getting old now. Can't be frustrated. Can't be mad. I just need to stay humble."

Hill, who will be a free agent this summer, said he is open to returning to the Lakers but not for more of the same.

"Of course not," Hill said when asked the question. "Who would?"

Nothing shocking. But it's a reminder these players might not want to come back to this, especially for cheap.

Depends on what you're looking for. It's like asking is Shaq better than Magic. If you need a big, yes, he is better. If you need a team leader, HAYL no he's not better.

Rachel Ray's niche is 'easy, tasty dishes'. She's never used anything that I didn't have a full knowledge of, and most of the times, I've got every ingredient just lying around. Simple stuff.

Same w/ Sandra Lee, but her niche (and people knock her for this, and I think it's stupid that she gets knocked for this but whatever) is that she uses SOME things that are boxed/canned (already prepared). One of my FAVORITE desserts I make is a couple cans of fruit filling, a can of pears, a box of yellow cake mix, some oats, a stick of butter, and cinnamon. And a crock pot. It comes out... BANGING, and the knock would be that the yellow cake mix and the fruit filling is already made, so that's not... *air quotes*... cooking. I say BS. It's delicious.

Bobby Flay is probably the fanciest of the people I named, but I have a couple of his recipes on deck for whenever I want to fancy it up (get laid 
embarassed.gif
). My favorite is a raspberry mint chicken. Jesus Christ it's so GD good. 

CP, if you ain't cooking, don't bother looking them up. No point. If that ain't your thing, that ain't your thing. 
happy.gif

Depends on what you're looking for. It's like asking is Shaq better than Magic. If you need a big, yes, he is better. If you need a team leader, HAYL no he's not better.

Rachel Ray's niche is 'easy, tasty dishes'. She's never used anything that I didn't have a full knowledge of, and most of the times, I've got every ingredient just lying around. Simple stuff.

Same w/ Sandra Lee, but her niche (and people knock her for this, and I think it's stupid that she gets knocked for this but whatever) is that she uses SOME things that are boxed/canned (already prepared). One of my FAVORITE desserts I make is a couple cans of fruit filling, a can of pears, a box of yellow cake mix, some oats, a stick of butter, and cinnamon. And a crock pot. It comes out... BANGING, and the knock would be that the yellow cake mix and the fruit filling is already made, so that's not... *air quotes*... cooking. I say BS. It's delicious.

Bobby Flay is probably the fanciest of the people I named, but I have a couple of his recipes on deck for whenever I want to fancy it up (get laid 
embarassed.gif
). My favorite is a raspberry mint chicken. Jesus Christ it's so GD good. 

CP, if you ain't cooking, don't bother looking them up. No point. If that ain't your thing, that ain't your thing. 
happy.gif
Man, I dunno if its because of Rachel Ray's physical appearance, but I can't stand to watch her cook. 

Half her recipes don't sound good, and the other half of the time she's throwing asian words into the name of her recipes to zest up how her dishes sound and me being asian, it ends up rubbing me the wrong way 
laugh.gif

Bobby Flay though, some of his **** is a little fancy, but he's my go-to when I need to look up a recipe 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiwi?! 
mad.gif

That's Giada DeLaurentiis, an ITALIAN.

Don't you take her from us and give her to freaking Australia, GD-it.

Giada, a Kiwi.

Why I oughtta...

Ska you an aspiring chef or something??
Seems like you know a lot about this stuff.

:lol:
My bad I didn't mean to ruffle her feathers ...oops I meant your feathers :lol:

Last edited:
i like kiwis :wow:

know a guy that eats them whole. said the texture felt like eating a tarantula. wut

Let ska cook :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom