[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

Not surprised mjshoes got banned. Never seen a dude so mad about losing a regular season game.
laugh.gif
Clip fans, it's all they know

EDIT: Yea @vindeezy   I think he is a Dodger fan. Felt kinda weird agreeing with him during baseball season, but whatevs it's Laker season now 
wink.gif
he takes trashtalk too far, seems to be always mad but isnt that bad if he's rooting for your team

he's like the KG of niketalk

laugh.gif

@LTB I got us at  45-37

I'm feeling like we can possibly grab the 6-8 seed. Though missing the playoffs is a possibility.

As part of his contract that he signed in 2010, Bryant negotiated a clause that would allow him to receive a balloon payment as opposed to getting his money spread out throughout the year. As a result of this, Bryant will receive a payment of $24,363,044 on November 1, as reported by the LA Times.

So after taxes, about 14 mill....get candy wasted on Halloween. Wake up, check accnt.....see +14,000,000(approx) in acct...pass out...attend shootaround. Dress in suit, sit on bench....watch tm get taken to class by spurs. Thats mambas day tom.

Kobe getting paid :lol: :pimp: sidenote: Eric Bledsoe and Greg Monroe RFA's next year :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: maybe we could snatch one of em up :lol:

$$$Kobe$$ all for being able to play a game that 99% of people play for free.....but he has earned it. Really wonder how much of an paycut he will take to better the team in the future...

So the 2010 rookie class deadline for extensions has passed. Monroe,Bledsoe,hayward etc a few names not given extensions and will be RFAs next summer...lal has approx 50 mill in cap space next summer...offer sheets to any if youre mitch?

Not sure phoenix matches on bledsoe and utah on hayward considering the favors extension. Would u? I like bledsoe alot....

So the 2010 rookie class deadline for extensions has passed. Monroe,Bledsoe,hayward etc a few names not given extensions and will be RFAs next summer...lal has approx 50 mill in cap space next summer...offer sheets to any if youre mitch?

Not sure phoenix matches on bledsoe and utah on hayward considering the favors extension. Would u? I like bledsoe alot....
i would take hayward over bledsoe, solid post-kobe starting sg

imo if we're looking at people like westbrook/rondo then there's no point in getting bledsoe

Im not as high on hayward as others...but id take him. Hes a pringles player.
i mean i dont think he's going to be an allstar or anything but he would be a huge upgrade over nick young

people are going to be focused on our big signings so hopefully mitch/jim slips in a few solid role player signings 

True....hed prob command like 4/45 on the market next summer. Hes a legit 6'8, still developing and play multiple positions. Utah would match 4/40, so you'd have to overpay, just as the cases of bledsoe, greg monroe, etc..just throwing it out there since everyone's pointing at this FA crop(and '15).

Back
Top Bottom