[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
dont forget our entire team will also be joining the fa pool this summer (except young and nash)

first things first though, need to resign kobe for cheep 

Yeah....long ways to go, just speculating/thinkin out loud..

so I hear tim duncan is doubtful tomorrow..so tee-aahh-go splittuh may get the nod and the bulk of the mins...I hope we can take this gm.....

The problem with restricted free agents is teams have to waste three days waiting for the incumbent team to match or not match the contract, as well as teams likely overpaying to win the services of restricted free agents.

I do like Monroe, Bledsoe and Hayward a lot, but not $12+ million per year a lot.

should be an entertaining game

kobe-reverse-layup-vs-spurs-o.gif

bench mob :smokin

Bledsoe would cook on the Lakers :smokin

Gordon Hayward is average, he doesn't bring anything special to the table especially for the money he'll be asking for.

So of course Dwight would turn his retreat to Colorado into an adidas commercial called "It's About Now."
who cares still?

Honestly Dwight was just not laker matieral.

xavier henry is more laker material than that sorry excuse for a center
laugh.gif

Would take cousins, drummond, monroe, over dwight.

In the short run, this year maybe next year we'll be bad, in the long run Lakers are way better off.

Last edited:
It's so much better watching the games without any expectations this year, the blowouts don't even hurt :lol:

I stressed out too much last year during games since I expected the team to be great.

It's so much better watching the games without any expectations this year, the blowouts don't even hurt
laugh.gif

I stressed out too much last year during games since I expected the team to be great.
i know right? this year is like a break from the usual stresses of lakers basketball. i fully expect to have loads of lakers related stressful nights next year

I find it funny that Dwight was supposed to be contemplating his FA decision but he was really just setting up material for a commercial :lol:

Thanks dude.

**** dwight

i rock with the players who want to be here and show heart. they might not be good players, but id take their heart over the likes of dwight 11 times out of 10.

i had my blinders on before he got here, thinking that he would change his ways. but this told me all i needed to know about that **** boy.

word, the other day I was watching youtube highlights

they had that vid to the sidebar with dwight walking away, turning back and shouting something, and it looks like he was talking to kupchak

just reminded me all the ******** we went through cuz of dude last year

Yeah, sorry I didn't want to revisit Dwight not being here. I think we all agree on our opinions about him and his decision.

It's just like... we should've known he wasn't really out in Colorado giving some big decision a deep thought. He was getting material for a commercial to defend his decision :lol:

Oh well.

So of course Dwight would turn his retreat to Colorado into an adidas commercial called "It's About Now."

This dude really had people from the Rockets working him out when he went to Colorado? And did they blur Jeremy Lin's face out on that oop at the end :lol:

Either they went back and re-did this for a commercial or this dude knew exactly what he was doing when he headed to Colorado for some 'alone' time to think long and hard about his decision :smh: :lol:

Either way lets get this W tonight with Duncan out :smokin

while were on the Dwight topic ...

can someone confirm the incident he says here? 1:41 mark

pretty sure cameras wouldve captured that :lol:

word, the other day I was watching youtube highlights

they had that vid to the sidebar with dwight walking away, turning back and shouting something, and it looks like he was talking to kupchak

just reminded me all the ******** we went through cuz of dude last year
he was yelling at the ref

Back
Top Bottom