[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
KobeHandShake.gif

Loved seeing Xavier and Farmar stare down CP3 and Collison. Fun + playing with a chip on their shoulders. D'Antoni is right; they have a good energy, opposed to how cold it was last year.

Great win tonight. Henry remind me a lil bit of Paul George. Loved what he did tonight but I gotta see more. Remember last year and Earl Clark? Dont wanna see that again. Would love for him to be that 20ppg player because that would be something to build on for the future.

Bench playing that well helps for tomorrows game. Starters should be fresh.

good post with the xh vids

congrats laker fans. it was a joy to see the clippers get outclassed like that

Said it on Twitter, Shannon Brown, Trevor Ariza, Jordan Hill, Earl Clark, Xavier Henry. Mitch reclamation projects >>>>>>>>>>>*

The guy finds cheap, young, thrown away talent and they blossom in LA. Great trait to have.

I know it's one game but J.Chill looked a lot better offensively, finishing was a lot better tonight as well.

Only thing better than getting a W on opening night is getting one out of your crosstown rival :pimp:

If someone told me this morning that the Lakers would have Xavier, JChill, Wes Johnson, Farmar, and Meeks to end the game tonight, I would've believed that this team got blown out by 20+ from the Clippers..

Best thing about watching this season than last season.....not seeing Dwight get stripped with the ball 100 times a game.

Don't kid yourself. The best thing about this season versus last (so far) is not watching Kobe Bryant miss 750 shots per game and seeing the other players play with some passion and energy because they actually feel involved.

Naw, I rather see Kobe put a shot attempt up than see a freakin turnover by Dwight cause he thinks he can play in the post. Guy takes 1 step and the ball is stripped from him...Come on now...:x

If someone told me this morning that the Lakers would have Xavier, JChill, Wes Johnson, Farmar, and Meeks to end the game tonight, I would've believed that this team got blown out by 20+ from the Clippers..
starting the season off with craig sager interviewing jordan farmar, who would have thought 

Don't kid yourself. The best thing about this season versus last (so far) is not watching Kobe Bryant miss 750 shots per game and seeing the other players play with some passion and energy because they actually feel involved.

Kobe had his best shooting year last season from what I remember

Back
Top Bottom