Lakers at Bucks 11/21 We need a link!!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

is there a league pass link for the game?
Here ya go!

You will have to register and it's FREE.......From there you can see every NBA game just click and watch! Screw the $170 NBA League Pass!

http://www.raptorsnation.net/forum/portal.php?sid=11d6a043d23a90b197deeeff0160294a

BTW I'm a Lakers fan and not a Raptors Fan!

Jeremy, you are the man G!
pimp.gif

Now I won't miss the Celtics gameon Friday either.

Chyeah!

Good lookin' out!
pimp.gif

Someone post a live link around gametime.

We should finish them like we did the Bulls and the Pacers.

This should be a rout.

dennis, i was gonna send you a PM but i didn't how to with this new yuku layout....tell ken...i hope he didn't get league pass...lol

hey jbone check my post on the previous page for the details....

^
Fa sho!

I'll let Kenny know. I know he didn't order League Pass for his pad but I think his parents got it.

Nonetheless, free un-televised Laker away games for us SD fans are clutch!

Good lookin' out again.

Lakers got this game tonight but it's going to be a tough hard fought game.The Bucks are 4-0 @ home so far this season.I hope Kobe gets a chance toposterize Andrew Bogut like when Kobe dunked on Dwight Howard a couple seasons back.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What # is Ariza gonna don because #1 and #21 are taken.

I think he will try and get the #1 from Critt with $$$.

Or just wear number 12.

For the next two road games he will wear #9 and then on sunday he will wear the usual sunday white with the #3.

my friends have been crank calling mitch cupcheck all day. hahah, some one got his office number and the number spread like wild fire between friends!!!

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

my friends have been crank calling mitch cupcheck all day. hahah, some one got his office number and the number spread like wild fire between friends!!!

nah man, even tho i still hate that dude, that stuff should not be condone
grin.gif

Thanks for the link tip.
I love Laker away games, and so I'm real excited about the Boston game too.

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What # is Ariza gonna don because #1 and #21 are taken.

I think he will try and get the #1 from Critt with $$$.

Or just wear number 12.

For the next two road games he will wear #9 and then on sunday he will wear the usual sunday white with the #3.

#9>>>Devean George's old # IMO

Lakers need to win tonight and really Friday night. Shut down Redd and don't let him drop 60. Stop Yi and Bogut. Let's do this. I'm ready for a50 pt. Kobe performance.

COOK # 45
get fit cowboy.

Back
Top Bottom