Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

to think this team has T-Mac, Ron Ron, and Yao
eek.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

Originally Posted by copped

so many people in here *****in'....just enjoy the game and seriously shut the hell up.
And you're in here *****in about other people *****in. Maybe you need to take your own damn advice and shut the hell up. Nobody's making you read this thread so stop crying like a female.

roll.gif
good point

Originally Posted by ericberry14

You know i honestly think the lakers may have duped us into thinking they were legit contenders all season...

They just don't have some things that every true championship contender needs to have

Consistent defense
Solid Rebounding Frontcourt
Mental Toughness

I just don't see it with this laker team consistently...

i hate to agree with you on this but i'm agreeing. this team is too damn inconsistent. if they lose tonight which they most likely will, regardless ifthey win on sunday ill be dissapointed because this series exposed alot of their flaws. this is unfreakinbelieveable.

oh well, this is why you play hard all season to get home court in a do or die game 7 and the lakers will have just that.

sunday can't get here soon enough.

I know it's easier said than done, but why the hell is Pau not forcing Brooks to go around him when he shows on the pick and roll?! That's basicpick-and-roll defense! He keeps overplaying and allowing Brooks to stroll right into the lane.

Should've been a no call on that Landry dunk
smh.gif

The problem with the Lakers is that they need too many different guys to do one thing. They're deep, but they don't have a lot of well rounded players.

Back
Top Bottom