Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

the kobe commericial
laugh.gif

Come on Artest...high % shots man...

indifferent.gif
at that commercial trying to force feed us the Kobe vs Lebron hype
smh.gif
disgusting. Its evident Kobe will never be anything without Shaq.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I know it's easier said than done, but why the hell is Pau not forcing Brooks to go around him when he shows on the pick and roll?! That's basic pick-and-roll defense! He keeps overplaying and allowing Brooks to stroll right into the lane.

Should've been a no call on that Landry dunk
smh.gif

The problem with the Lakers is that they need too many different guys to do one thing. They're deep, but they don't have a lot of well rounded players.
bigs can't show too much on that pick and roll because the refs are calling EVERY single touch foul. if pau shows a little more, brooks wouldjust bump into him and get the foul call...

Man both them puppet commercial's are hilarious.

"Hey Lebroooonnn, u see my 3 championship rings???"
roll.gif

EDIT: Officials makin sure Houston don't lose this game, it's a shame. Oh well, Sunday they'll get blown out by 40 again

im just glad that even though the lakers get every call, they are losing ... and kobes gonna say he was biting his jersey cuz hes hurt or some @!+!+#$! excusefor why his team sucks ... i hope the rockets can pull these two games out ... but sad to say the league wont let that happen ... stern said himself, hesrooting for the refs, ole fix face

Like really, what incentive do the refs have to extend this series, when there is a better then even shot that the Lakers blow out the Rockets in game 7?
laugh.gif

Lowry got mugged 3 straight trips in the 3rd, and Chuck got whistled for a 4th foul in the 3rd taking him out and Gasol doing work on Landry and a run.

You don't see Houstob fans complaining.

More like Lakers D should step up if they want to win

Back
Top Bottom