Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Great game by the Rockets. Showed a lot of heart and determination tonight. Brooks saved the team in the second half for sure.

I want to think the Lakers had a day off, but they already had a day off in this series. The Lakers are totally beatable and if they do happen to get past theRockets in this series, they'll get their ##!!! beat by Denver with the pathetic and weak-minded style of play they've been showing. I don't thinkthey deserve to move on past this series even though there's still a game 7 to go

roll.gif

We need to eat up that clock EARLY

Originally Posted by BTonNT

reminds me of the officiating in last years finals. smh
only cause the Lakers are losing
laugh.gif

they have been bad both way.
Refs are shooting and dribbling for Aaron Brooks
laugh.gif

we NEED to start Odom...he is the only guy that actually tries to contest shots in the lane..pau and bynum are both soft
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

game 7 should be good...

Off Topic, but Im going to get that Craftsman Power hammer...lol

no it won't its either going to be a laker blowout or a game similar to this where the rockets get hot early and keep the lakers at bay all game. i don't see it being close either way.

true, all games have been like that

but the basketball fan in me wants it to be close

We gotta play the game of our life Sunday. Every single person that has anything to do with the Lakers has to do some serious soul/heart/pride searching.

Well, we had the chance to finish it but we did not. Phil rested KOBE AGAIN at the start of the 4th.....a crucial game.....now we're heading towards a game7, anything can happen....anything....I'm not gonna be surprised if Houston can pull this one off

Back
Top Bottom