Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ah well, goodnight.

I expect the Haters to drop all their words tonight, simply because the Lakers lost.

Like the Laker fans dont do the same when they win?

i believe due on the economic crisis, all the series will go to 7. (for the lakers
laugh.gif
)

Kobe needs people who are consistent. His cast feels like showing up when they want to.

Originally Posted by travman24

We gotta play the game of our life Sunday. Every single person that has anything to do with the Lakers has to do some serious soul/heart/pride searching.

they should do just that but they probably won't. like i said earlier, even if they win sunday, there going to continue their bad habits into the nextseries. who cares about friday and saturday just get here already sunday.

Houston got them boys lookin' real vulnerable...Denver is about to get busy on either one of these teams

Might as well start a Nuggets Houston Game 1 thread

Kobe all game was saying lets go and guys just gave that blank stare

indifferent.gif
cant win like that

you can tell in the first quarter how the Lakers are going to play the rest of the game. PJ needs to realize that fisher isn't what he used to be. He canstill be effective, but not against Houston (Brooks). Brooks keeps these Rockets going, and by starting and playing fisher so much, Phil allows the Rockets tostart off strong and keep their momentum.

At any rate, I will await game 7. I don't even want to watch "Doin Work" anymore lol. As pissed as I am at the way the Lakers have been playingthis post season, this is what makes the game so exciting. The fact that our emotions are up and down, and the fans can get into the games. Until Sunday.....

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ah well, goodnight.

I expect the Haters to drop all their words tonight, simply because the Lakers lost.

Like the Laker fans dont do the same when they win?
Please, if anything only because of all the trash people talk about the Lakers
laugh.gif

I'm not even downplaying Houston's effort tonight, they took care of business, but it's funny that people have a lot to say about the Lakers whenthey lose, and don't even show up when the Lakers win.

Pau is unskilled on defense as he is skilled on offense.

If he's going to rotate into the lane as Brooks comes off the pick-and-roll, he has to crowd Brooks, not back pedal away from him
smh.gif

Damn, I was sure the Lakers were going to execute beter in the first quarter so that they could win a close one in the fourth. That big run the Lakers had inthe third should've led to a 5 point lead for them. The Rockets would've cut to nothing by the end of the quarter and the Lakers would've won thefourth by a few.

Phil should've gone with Odom, Farmar, and Luke in the starting line up. Ariza, Bynum, and Fisher make too many mistakes to start out the game. Phil shouldalso bench Kobe if he misses two jumpers in the first 4-6 minutes of the game.

Back
Top Bottom