LAKERS OFFICIAL END OF SEASON THREAD: IT WAS FUN! THANKS FOR THE RUN LAKERS! LAKER FANS STAND UP!

Quote:
Already he's ahead of Shaq at this age
:lol:
laugh.gif
Last FM​

2nd straight game that they played excellent basketball... is this going to be consistent? I doubt but who knows... Bynum is getting better and better. If he improves more, he will be a force to reckon with. Very balanced Laker scoring..what more if Lamar comes in. So. KOBE, just stay with the Lakers.... I think you're making them better!!

man i still remember arizas dunk over ben wallace a couple years ago...........
but yeah, as stated, i am gonna miss evans too but hopefully ariza gets the system quickly

SoHi 23:
Do you think the Lakers will give Bynum 75 mil in 2009?

I would
Alright, look at the improvement he made between coming out of high school and then playing his first season with the Lakers ('06-'07).

Then look at the improvement he made in the summer of '07, between the '06-'07 season and the current season ('07-'08).

If he continues that sort of offseason improvement this summer, then I would AB... SOOO... LUTELY... secure him up through 2_ _ _ for $75 mil.

How much is that $75 mil supposed to secure him for anyways?

^
Gotcha, I'll definitely make an update on the title then not to confuse anyone since I know our threads get mad crazy during game days.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Since where shopping Kwame and we need more defense,
I propose Kwame+Farmar+1st round pick for Artest+K. Thomas

Kings get:
A young pg, which they desperately need(with Bibby being injured and all),
an expiring contract, and a good pick in the draft next year and they get rid of a bad contract in Thomas

Lakers get:
another All-Star player(a second scoring option+one of the premiere defensive players,
and a good 4/5 player for boards.

Lakers Line-up:
1. Fisher/Crit/
2. Kobe/Ariza/Sasha
3. Artest/Luke/Radman
4. Odom/Turiaf
5. Bynum/Thomas/Mihm

The only problem is the Kings HATE the Lakers

What do you guys think?

Hell no. Sorry many IMO thats too much for artest and thomas ain't that great.

If he was famous we'd know who he is. He's probably just filthy disgusting rich.
Wouldn't mind knowing what this guy does for a living
eek.gif
, he has the bestseats in the house, courtside right next to the Lakers bench.
But I'm not mad at him, he's not like the typical seat fillers that attend a Laker game, and sit in the 100's section, at least he's outrooting and shouting at every Laker game, true fan.

Since where shopping Kwame and we need more defense,
I propose Kwame+Farmar+1st round pick for Artest+K. Thomas

Kings get:
A young pg, which they desperately need(with Bibby being injured and all),
an expiring contract, and a good pick in the draft next year and they get rid of a bad contract in Thomas

Lakers get:
another All-Star player(a second scoring option+one of the premiere defensive players,
and a good 4/5 player for boards.

Lakers Line-up:
1. Fisher/Crit/
2. Kobe/Ariza/Sasha
3. Artest/Luke/Radman
4. Odom/Turiaf
5. Bynum/Thomas/Mihm

The only problem is the Kings HATE the Lakers

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by knightngale

so something in Bynum's knee tore?

negative, its just dislocated patella or kneecap. That injury has a high rate of reoccurrence, and other ligaments can be further damaged if itdoesn't have proper time to heal. Further damage to other ligament holding the patella in place can mean an extensive absence or season ending. So 8-12weeks is a safe time frame for rehabilitation, but I'm sure he'll be back in 4-6.

I am so damn tired of how after every time we lose, NT gangs up on one player and says they need to be traded. One game it's Kwame, the next it'sLamar, and then Luke, Radmanovic, Vujacic.

Seriously guys, we don't need trades. If Kobe says the team chemistry is great and that he likes how the team is, then we don't need to make any lineupchanges. If we traded these guys, we still wouldn't be a championship-caliber team with the incoming players from the trades. I'd rather keep all theguys on the team (except Mihm who I have never liked) and I think we'll be championship-caliber next season with further improvement in Bynum and Farmar.

And Lamar "hoisted up the shot" because he thought the shot-clock was about to go off, which it was. And to say it was a half-hearted drive iscompletely ridiculous.

I saw this thread and wanted to answer this question.....

But I can't. I have no clue.

Do you guys think we should make a run for the matrix after this season is done? he is opting out of that contract.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Odom makes me so upset because we all know what he can do. I just don't understand why he makes some of the mistakes he makes during games. Quit talkingabout being an all star and be and all star. All stars don't make the mistakes he does.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

^
no thanks to that trade.

what about a straight up trade for kurt thomas from seattle? he can defend, rebound and hit jumpers. plus his contract expires this offseason as well.

just to elaborate, i do feel this be a great move. throw in a second round pick to entice seattle even more.
starting 5
bynum
odom
ariza
kobe
fish

bench
thomas
ronny
vlad
luke
sasha
laugh.gif

critt
jordan

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

Found this on google

1. Floor seats, Lakers' side

* Norm Pattiz, founder Westwood One radio network

* Haim Saban, billionaire media mogul

* Ari Emanuel, partner, Endeavor talent agency

2. Floor seats, Visitors' side

* Lou Adler, record producer

Jack Nicholson, actor

* Michael Ovitz, entertainment mogul

* Henry Nicholas III, billionaire high-tech tycoon

3. Section 119

* Richard Weitz, partner, Endeavor talent agency

* Leonardo DiCaprio, actor

4. Section 101

* Alec Gores, billionaire founder, Gores Technology Group

* Dustin Hoffman, actor

5. Section 102

* Harold Foonberg, Beverly Hills philanthropist

Thanks for the list, now which one to go after....I keed

There are so many great moments that belong. The guy that mentioned Van Exel's 3 in the final Laker/Celtics game in the old garden was dead on. That shotwas a miracle.
Horry vs the Kings.
Fish.
The oop to Shaq.
Kobe GW vs the Blazers.
Horry to end the series against the Blazers.
Magic baby hook.
The shot Nick hit against the Spurs off one foot.

Lot of good ones in LA. Never a dull moment.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom