LAKERS OFFICIAL END OF SEASON THREAD: IT WAS FUN! THANKS FOR THE RUN LAKERS! LAKER FANS STAND UP!

Originally Posted by krey1231

Magloire is in NJ.
Oh yeah, my bad.
laugh.gif

Tough game coming up Tuesday, so it's nice to see everybody is healthy and ready to go.

I can see why it's a game to game decision on the Center position, Mihm has started games where the opposing center is not so huge and physical... But TimDuncan will give the Lakers problems, so I would start Kwame to rough him up a bit.

Also, does anyone know when the Lakers will wear their 1987 throwbacks??

Originally Posted by dyyhard

so Laker fans, Yuku has a feature which allows you to ignore user(s) posts.......I know a lot of you will be happy to utilize this feature.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I for one will NEVER use that feature. A lot of people say some interesting stuff that makes for great debate.

Not to mention, users in S&T usually browse other forums and make interesting posts elsewhere.

For instance, NK and I clash every so often over Roster Guard 24 in S&T. But I've read quality posts from him in General. So why should I block himjust b/c I sometimes disagree with him?

That form of censorship is weak.
smh.gif

Turiaf, Sasha, Kwame all probably gone, and I can't see the Lakers NOT making moves next off-season with all the FA's out there. Even though Mitch/Bussaren't the best personel, they made a move for Ariza, so it shows that they CAN make moves, but as long as they don't resign Kwame and let Sasha go,they have roster space to be filled.

Quote:
would've loved to see the Lakers and Bulls go at it in the 98 Finals
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

only a Clipper fan would do this....

[h3]Best Buzzer Beater Ever?[/h3]

[table][tr][td]27th4theHood[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#10[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://27th4theHood.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

11/19/07 10:49 PM
[/td] [td]
my favorite is DFish, too. Even tho i remember just spazzin after he made it.
eek.gif

damn i forgot about the Horry shot. Wow, i cant choose.

ANGELS BASEBALL
TeamClippers
GET WELL EVERYBODY
nono.gif

Team Saints

Last Edited By: 27th4theHood 11/19/07 10:59 PM. Edited 1 time.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote
  • Spam Post
  • Personal Abuse
  • Privacy Violation
  • Copyright Violation
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/565144/type/0

Yeah he fills a stat sheet but for $13 million this season and $14 million next season he isnt worth that much and he should be putting up more consistent stats and should be an allstar if he's the Lakers second highest paid player on the team.Keyword with Lamar Odom which it has always been throughout his career is "consistency" .

If he was consistent then Lakers would be an elite team in the league and would be championship contenders again.

I mean it's pretty sad that right now this season a 20 year old kid in his 3rd season straight out high school is more consistent and is emerging as the 2nd best player on the Lakers.

And no I dont want to hear the excuses of:

1st year with the Lakers & Kobe he was learning the triangle offense and got injured.
2nd year got injured again.
3rd year he had his drama with his infant son dying during that summer.
This season started slow because of recovering from off season surgery.

Co-sign 100% . I really like lamar as a person but damn all I want out of him is 20 and 10 every night. He has games where he can't be stopped. Then he hasgames where you wonder if he was in the game. Sometimes I think lamar is holding us back from being that championship contender that we should be.

Basically traded Evans for Ariza straight up.

This is a huge trade IMO because Ariza adds perimeter defense, I've seen him discombobulate some superstars in this league, including Kobe. This will easesome defensive burden off Kobe as Ariza can defend the 2 & 3 position. His scoring would be a big bonus, but make no mistake, this Laker team is stillsubpar defensively and this is a big boost. That's why you guys shouldn't knock Kwame so much, he's a defensive presence if nothing else. ChrisMihm is gonna have you screaming Kwame's name. KWAAAAAMEEEEEEEEE, PLEEEEEEEEEASE

AREEEEEEEEEEEZA

At the beginning of the Grizzlies game I was thinking to myself, "Man, I hope Bynum doesn't get a serious injury with the way he's playing."

Damn.

if its nothing torn I think 8 weeks sounds like too much to me

ska, how did you tear your ligament the second time? how much does it hurt?

I know I'm chiming in late in regards to Phil's comments but he was hilarious with that. I know that the gay and lesbian community may find itoffensive, but hell, it sure as hell was funny to me. Phil is that dude. But what had me dyin' even more was his apology.

[h1][/h1]
"But in retrospect, it wasn't really funny," Jackson said before the Lakers played Houston on Wednesday night. "When you take it out of context, it wasn't funny. It was a poor attempt at humor and I deserved to be reprimanded by the NBA."
Still, Jackson couldn't resist making another joke as he apologized.

"If I've offended any horses, Texans, cowboys or gays, I apologize," Jackson said.

Rumors are flying saying that the Sonics are going to be having a fire sale at the trade deadline and that anyone not named Kevin Durant & Jeff Green willbe available.

The only players I'd want from the Sonics are Kurt Thomas, Chris Wilcox, Nick Collison, and Delonte West.Kurt Thomas would be a nice veteran for theplayoffs who also has a expiring contract at the end year and makes $9 million like Kwame also.

Also check out this video from known Laker & Kobe hater Ric Kamla on NBATV giving props to the Lakers, Kobe, and Bynum:

I'm a HUGE Lakers fan, and this is my 1st time posting here, haha. But can someone hook me up with a team lLakers sig?

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

If they could force Magloire into the trade it will be very special.
Maglorie makes 4 mil a year. Adding his contract means we have to add more players. Throw mhim in there.

Hey KB8SanDiego, I have a request.
Please put the season record in the title please. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom