LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

I'm amazed at how much of a beast Kobe is this season on both ends of the floor. AK, TD...add Yao to that list
eek.gif

But
smh.gif
@ Mr. Glass getting injured again. If this is anything serious, my NT fantasy season is done.
smh.gif

The Lakers looked nice in the first half, and Kobe is on fire. Can't do much about that.

But, let's be real here guys.

Everybody who watches these Rockets/Lakers battles knows it will come down to the 4th quarter/the last 5 minutes.

It's gonna go down to the wire. It always does.

With that said though, T-Mac please be ok.
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif

damn i hope tmac's injury isn't going to be serious and he comes back in the game...
but the lakers are shooting lights out from outside and i think the lead should be a little bit more but a 12 point game at half time is nothing to becomplaining about
smile.gif

laugh.gif
at Rafer Alston not giving it up earlier to TMac for the jam, andtaking the lay in himself..........
indifferent.gif
he's been playingterrible, and that's what he does to get on track?

Dirty Snake making jokes in regards to T-Mac shooting lefty.

"he knocked the 1ssssst one down, but the sssssecond one looked a little more normal"

+%$+ you Hiss!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

The Lakers looked nice in the first half, and Kobe is on fire. Can't do much about that.

But, let's be real here guys.

Everybody who watches these Rockets/Lakers battles knows it will come down to the 4th quarter/the last 5 minutes.

It's gonna go down to the wire. It always does.

With that said though, T-Mac please be ok.
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif
exactly. everytime one of the teams comes back from a big deficit when they play.

and unless they hacked tmac with a sword, hes gonna be alright rockets fans calm down
laugh.gif

Hate to see Tmac get injured; it sort of looked like D Wades injury last year. He is on my fanstasy league too
frown.gif

Good first half by the Lakeshow. Lets keep it up.
pimp.gif

can we not stop about kobe trades? the lakers are playing well. his teammates are contributing. nobody in LA is talking about it publicly. talk about the gameand how the lakers are playing well for god sake

Man that boy Kobe is on FIIRRREEE!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think Tmac will be fine...It does not look as serious as the Wade one was.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the first lefty freethrow.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the second.

I thought it was cool of Kobe to joke around about it. It was all in fun. I think it'll be fun to see Kobe, Mac, Sheed and Gillie have a left handedshootout. That should be in the All Star Weekend if Horse isn't.

Well hopefully the Rockets can somehow pull the win out. Off to see the Warriors win instead.
pimp.gif

On the real, T-Mac DID remind me a bit of the Wade injury. Or if anyone saw the Knicks play when Q got hurt.

I really don't think he'll be back in the second half.
frown.gif

If somehow he manages to come back in the 2nd half, of course this will go down to the wire. As stated, ALL Laker/Rockets games go down to the wire.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

tmac will not come back in this game it appears. damn, rox have spurs, mavs, suns up
where you hear that? it cant be that serious?

OneTrust wrote:

I thought it was cool of Kobe to joke around about it. It was all in fun. I think it'll be fun to see Kobe, Mac, Sheed and Gillie have a left handed shootout. That should be in the All Star Weekend if Horse isn't.

It was cool. That's why I put the
smile.gif
after my comment.
laugh.gif

That ASW idea is actually a good one.
laugh.gif

tmac is ok according to the rox (have to tune in to the rox station b/c ESPN has no love for tmac)

but he might not return for this game

I really think Kobe is on NT or has second hand access. He's doing everything right, even smiling on that interview..haha...lovefest again

Back
Top Bottom