[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

i think the key to the mavs winning will be marion and kidd. if they contribute to the scoring the mavs will win. also barea aswell.

i think the key to the mavs winning will be marion and kidd. if they contribute to the scoring the mavs will win. also barea aswell.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Thats the problem. Every Mavs player will have to be lights out the entire series for the Mavs to win. That or Kobe breaks his leg.

You know Dirk will get his, but what about JET? He has had a decent run in the playoffs so far, but he could return to inconsistent JET any day now. Will also have to have Chandler and Haywood stay out of foul trouble. The problem is, PG's who can penetrate and create in the paint gives L.A. troubles, thats why New Orleans had some success. The Mavs dont have that.

Series will be a battle. Sticking with Lakers in 6. I just dont see the Mavs having enough offense.

Thats the problem. Every Mavs player will have to be lights out the entire series for the Mavs to win. That or Kobe breaks his leg.

You know Dirk will get his, but what about JET? He has had a decent run in the playoffs so far, but he could return to inconsistent JET any day now. Will also have to have Chandler and Haywood stay out of foul trouble. The problem is, PG's who can penetrate and create in the paint gives L.A. troubles, thats why New Orleans had some success. The Mavs dont have that.

Series will be a battle. Sticking with Lakers in 6. I just dont see the Mavs having enough offense.

I'm excited
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me see one Nash game-winner for the Mavs please.

And if you want, I could grab 15 game winning shots by Dirk, and that's not even an exaggeration.
roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

The same place Kobe was at in Game 7 last year, during the 2004 NBA Finals, and during the whole 2008 NBA Finals.
Lakers were destroyed in 2004. The 2008 celtics were the better team and lakers got blown out in most games. I'll partially give you game 7 last year but he was rebounding like a monster which is essential. He also had the shot
to give the lakers the lead for good and the passes to artest and fisher for those 3s.

The refs helped the heat in 2006 but most of those games went down to the last seconds and dirk had plenty of chances to come up big but didn't. You guys say he has the best and most unguardable fadeaway of all time so what the
hell was he doing? Wasnt he being guarded by some ****** called Haslem? do I even need to mention 2007?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me see one Nash game-winner for the Mavs please.

And if you want, I could grab 15 game winning shots by Dirk, and that's not even an exaggeration.
roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

The same place Kobe was at in Game 7 last year, during the 2004 NBA Finals, and during the whole 2008 NBA Finals.
Lakers were destroyed in 2004. The 2008 celtics were the better team and lakers got blown out in most games. I'll partially give you game 7 last year but he was rebounding like a monster which is essential. He also had the shot
to give the lakers the lead for good and the passes to artest and fisher for those 3s.

The refs helped the heat in 2006 but most of those games went down to the last seconds and dirk had plenty of chances to come up big but didn't. You guys say he has the best and most unguardable fadeaway of all time so what the
hell was he doing? Wasnt he being guarded by some ****** called Haslem? do I even need to mention 2007?
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't looked at this whole thread at all but I will say I'm a Mavericks Fan For Life and I will say Mavericks in 6 games.

Kobe is going to struggle against us like he has all season. Gasol won't hold Dirk. Tyson is stronger then Bynum since that knee is going to give any min now. Fisher can't compete with Kidd even at Kidd's age.

For all who say sweep or 5, well yall must be on the wagon or palyoff series watchers bc this season is legit and we all know this is going to be one for the history books.

I haven't looked at this whole thread at all but I will say I'm a Mavericks Fan For Life and I will say Mavericks in 6 games.

Kobe is going to struggle against us like he has all season. Gasol won't hold Dirk. Tyson is stronger then Bynum since that knee is going to give any min now. Fisher can't compete with Kidd even at Kidd's age.

For all who say sweep or 5, well yall must be on the wagon or palyoff series watchers bc this season is legit and we all know this is going to be one for the history books.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Dallas Stand Up!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Dallas Stand Up!

People been talking about Dirk VS Pau..

I don't see it. LO and Artest will be on Dirk.

Dirk may try and guard Gasol, but I don't know.

People been talking about Dirk VS Pau..

I don't see it. LO and Artest will be on Dirk.

Dirk may try and guard Gasol, but I don't know.

I was going to post a long response, but after what was posted on the last page I don't need to LOL

Dirk has won playoff series by himself, yet has zero defense. How can a guy win a playoff series on his own and not play defense?

W.e though, pointless debate, I know thats your boy Mavs fans, just like Kobe is ours.

Goodluck to everyone should be a good series.

EDIT

I was going to post a long response, but after what was posted on the last page I don't need to LOL

Dirk has won playoff series by himself, yet has zero defense. How can a guy win a playoff series on his own and not play defense?

W.e though, pointless debate, I know thats your boy Mavs fans, just like Kobe is ours.

Goodluck to everyone should be a good series.

EDIT

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

if lakers play anything like they did against the hornets the mavs wont need to be lights out. the frickin lakers are so unpredictable man. its like odom gave gasol some of his secret stash and now gasol is seeing stars. kobe is kobe. he can either win u the game orshoot you out of it. blake and brown are useless. odom is a gamble every night. cant depend on him.

bynum is always a concern for inury. guy is so clumsy.

until the lakers play a whole 7 game series where they actually dominate on all cylinders u never know what u will get.

people say quit complaining u won back to back titles already but when you have as much talent as the lakers do except for brown and blake and you are use to winning you expect this team to play up totheir full potential...

if lakers play anything like they did against the hornets the mavs wont need to be lights out. the frickin lakers are so unpredictable man. its like odom gave gasol some of his secret stash and now gasol is seeing stars. kobe is kobe. he can either win u the game orshoot you out of it. blake and brown are useless. odom is a gamble every night. cant depend on him.

until the lakers play a whole 7 game series where they actually dominate on all cylinders u never know what u will get.

people say quit complaining u won back to back titles already but when you have as much talent as the lakers do except for brown and blake and you are use to winning you expect this team to play up totheir full potential...

Now I understand why no one likes you.

Now I understand why no one likes you.

LA will not lose another Game 1 in the playoffs. Team Kobe by a landslide...

I'd love for this team to falter, but it's not happening, especially against Dallas...

PO

Back
Top Bottom