[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Odom and Bynum = extra salty

If this game was played in LA, there would be hundreds of foam hands on the floor right about now.

I didn't think Odom's was a flagrant 2 at all. But Bynum's on the other hand...
30t6p3b.gif
come on man, you better than that.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by knightngale

It will suck for Dallas to destroy the Lakers and then not win anything though. 

we will see. that will be epic.
This is exactly why we get hate from all fans.  It is all about winning the 'ship, but as of right now, the Mavs whooped our !%*.  These dudes put a clinic on us and made us look like trash.

The Mavs ain't thinking about the Finals right now.  They're thinking about the next series.  Yeah, their season will be a disappointment if they don't win the championship, but as of right now, they're taking it one series/game at a time.

Congrats to JA, Nowitness, LilStevie, and all the other Dallas fans on this board.

I'm rooting for Dirk and Kidd to get that trophy. 
What are you talking about? I already said that I will root for dallas after this. I usually root for dallas when the lakers are out.

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

refs should just call this game, straight up embarrasing

yep... only a matter of time til Artest and/or Barnes do something dumb 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by knightngale

It will suck for Dallas to destroy the Lakers and then not win anything though. 

we will see. that will be epic.
This is exactly why we get hate from all fans.  It is all about winning the 'ship, but as of right now, the Mavs whooped our !%*.  These dudes put a clinic on us and made us look like trash.

The Mavs ain't thinking about the Finals right now.  They're thinking about the next series.  Yeah, their season will be a disappointment if they don't win the championship, but as of right now, they're taking it one series/game at a time.

Congrats to JA, Nowitness, LilStevie, and all the other Dallas fans on this board.

I'm rooting for Dirk and Kidd to get that trophy. 
What are you talking about? I already said that I will root for dallas after this. I usually root for dallas when the lakers are out.

That was completely classless but this little guy kept talking %!%%, sit your @*$ down, hes okay just trying to make it seem worse

That was completely classless but this little guy kept talking %!%%, sit your @*$ down, hes okay just trying to make it seem worse

This is really disrespectful man. I mean I am really sad to see these "champs" act in this manner. No reason for this. Get Dirk out of the game and put in Brian Cardinal before someone else feels the need to display fake toughness. This is really sad. And the dude takes his shirt off while on the court? Ok LeBron Jr.

This is really disrespectful man. I mean I am really sad to see these "champs" act in this manner. No reason for this. Get Dirk out of the game and put in Brian Cardinal before someone else feels the need to display fake toughness. This is really sad. And the dude takes his shirt off while on the court? Ok LeBron Jr.

Back
Top Bottom