[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

laugh.gif

Lakers acting mad gully out there.

Uncalled for, but hey bad decisions dont make bad players. Yall wylin' with the no respect comments.

wonder whats really happening in that locker room. someone mustve introduced ALL of them to coke or something haha.

Soooooo... a self characterized LeBron fan (hence why he was a Cavs fan last year, and a Heat fan this year)...

Immidately hits me on Facebook saying "How bout them Lakers?"

Sigh... He must have been holding that in for a while...

But to Mavs fans.. Seriously you out played us... Same Game plan games 1-4 and we couldn't stop it AT ALL///And if you maintain this kind of game plan.. It is definitely your year.. Never been a fan of Dirk... BUT Mark Cuban is always that Dude...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If I'm JJ Barea and nobody checks a Laker before this game ends, I'm upset.
Why do something stupid? You just ran these frauds out the gym for 16 quarters... They BEEN punked already.

No reason to **!# around and catch a suspension for the WCF...

Soooooo... a self characterized LeBron fan (hence why he was a Cavs fan last year, and a Heat fan this year)...

Immidately hits me on Facebook saying "How bout them Lakers?"

Sigh... He must have been holding that in for a while...

But to Mavs fans.. Seriously you out played us... Same Game plan games 1-4 and we couldn't stop it AT ALL///And if you maintain this kind of game plan.. It is definitely your year.. Never been a fan of Dirk... BUT Mark Cuban is always that Dude...

Artest for the next attempt at sabotaging the Mavs?
This is crazy though. At least it looks like Kobe is maintaining a level head.

Artest for the next attempt at sabotaging the Mavs?
This is crazy though. At least it looks like Kobe is maintaining a level head.

laugh.gif

Lakers acting mad gully out there.

Uncalled for, but hey bad decisions dont make bad players. Yall wylin' with the no respect comments.

this is embarrassing. i would rather get blown out by 50 and swept then to show that type of unsportsmanship. unbelievable.. good job dallas fans, you guys were the better team

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I hope someone Nancy Kerrigans Bynum's knee on the way to the parking lot.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't wish that on someone man.

Back
Top Bottom