[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

well this series confirms that dirk > kobe
--QFT. Being on NT long enough has knocked sense into me.
--The facts are there. Kobe Bryant is THE MOST OVERRATED player in the history of the NBA.

--That has nothing to do with my loyalty to the Lakers though. I'm just saying. Has nothing to do with this series either.
--Just looking back at what he's done, it is special but it is overrated to say the least.

--The facts are there. Kobe Bryant is THE MOST OVERRATED player in the history of the NBA.

--That has nothing to do with my loyalty to the Lakers though. I'm just saying. Has nothing to do with this series either.
--Just looking back at what he's done, it is special but it is overrated to say the least.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

--Oh I'm DEAD serious. I'm not saying Kobe is not great. He is. He is one of the greatest all time He's a lock for HOF.
--BUT he's overrated. Thats all.
tired.gif

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

--Oh I'm DEAD serious. I'm not saying Kobe is not great. He is. He is one of the greatest all time He's a lock for HOF.
tired.gif

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

This dude cannot be serious. Overrated? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
yeah ok 
laugh.gif
 Are you judging off this series and the last game of the Finals? 

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
yeah ok 
laugh.gif
 Are you judging off this series and the last game of the Finals? 

^
--No. judging off what he's done since '96.
--And I'm a Kobe fan btw.

He's has accomplished almost everything possible since '96. He has failed and also won. What else do you want him to do?

^
--No. judging off what he's done since '96.
--And I'm a Kobe fan btw.

He's has accomplished almost everything possible since '96. He has failed and also won. What else do you want him to do?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

There were dudes on here here who said he was the best player in the game and were putting him in the top 5 all-time. And you don't think he's overrated
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

There were dudes on here here who said he was the best player in the game and were putting him in the top 5 all-time. And you don't think he's overrated
roll.gif

Without being a sore loser I can't really give the Mavs credit for this series. obviously something wrong with the Lakers chemistry because I've never seen them play that bad, ever. Pau seriously looked like he was throwing games esp. game 3. all those 3's the Mavs hit were wide open, not even pretending to play defense. congrats to the Mavs fans but the news will come out soon that Phil and Kobe ran a train on Pau's girl and you guys will lose to the Grizzlies in the west finals and it will all start to make sense. but until then 
30t6p3b.gif

Without being a sore loser I can't really give the Mavs credit for this series. obviously something wrong with the Lakers chemistry because I've never seen them play that bad, ever. Pau seriously looked like he was throwing games esp. game 3. all those 3's the Mavs hit were wide open, not even pretending to play defense. congrats to the Mavs fans but the news will come out soon that Phil and Kobe ran a train on Pau's girl and you guys will lose to the Grizzlies in the west finals and it will all start to make sense. but until then 
30t6p3b.gif

lol

you have to give credit where it's due. mavs were the underdogs in this series, and they proved everyone wrong. hats off to mavs and mavs fans. onto next year for us lakers fans...

with the mavs performance in this series, OKC/Memphis is going to be really fun to watch.

lol

you have to give credit where it's due. mavs were the underdogs in this series, and they proved everyone wrong. hats off to mavs and mavs fans. onto next year for us lakers fans...

with the mavs performance in this series, OKC/Memphis is going to be really fun to watch.

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
your act is tired.

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
your act is tired.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

You both cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
your act is tired.
It really is.

Back
Top Bottom