[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Did anyone see Chuck? Dude looking like he was going to cry. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Alot of vanessa's in here. Lakers will have no legs for the thunder.

Wait..  He gets 8 assists.. Passes it to the open man the whole game.. And because of it a guy like Steve Blake scores 19 points.

He guards Lawson who single handed brought the Nuggets back down from 15.     In the 12 minutes Kobe guards Lawson...  0-5  Zero points

Are you talking about lawson as a threat. Kobe will not handle westbrook in the same manner. Go look how westbrook crossed him up this year twice. Kobe doesn't have the legs he once had. Thunder play sound defense and have superstars to get those calls. Average Stan

Won't lie...that one felt good. Steve Blake, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, Bynum, of course Kobe....dudes came to play. Blake shot 80% from 3 point range. Incredible.

Wait..  He gets 8 assists.. Passes it to the open man the whole game.. And because of it a guy like Steve Blake scores 19 points.

He guards Lawson who single handed brought the Nuggets back down from 15.     In the 12 minutes Kobe guards Lawson...  0-5  Zero points

Are you talking about lawson as a threat. Kobe will not handle westbrook in the same manner. Go look how westbrook crossed him up this year twice. Kobe doesn't have the legs he once had. Thunder play sound defense and have superstars to get those calls. Average Stan
I guess you don't know how to use the quote option. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Don't drive off the cliff on the way home

I'm home and no cliffs near. I see why vanessa needed a break with all you guys on his.............
MJ all day.

I'm home and no cliffs near. I see why vanessa needed a break with all you guys on his.............
MJ all day.

MJs ugly and can't run a damn team .

Kobe > MJ

Now go find a cliff and jump off cake boy

MJ all day.

MJs ugly and can't run a damn team .

Kobe > MJ

Now go find a cliff and jump off cake boy

laugh.gif
this guy

Your right he doesn't run a team in the ground. Do the world & yourself a favor and go eat all the pills in your moms medicine cabinet. Dumas

If Gasol, Bynum, Metta play like they did tonight... And Kobe does what Kobe does... We have a good shot against the Thunder.

pimp.gif
Good W!

[h1]Round 2 Schedule[/h1]
Published by Ty Nowell on May 12, 2012 [color= rgb(119, 119, 119)]9:27 pm[/color] in Miscellaneous.

143273636.jpg

Game 1 – Mon May 14 Lakers at Oklahoma City 6:30PM TNT
Game 2 – Wed May 16 Lakers at Oklahoma City 6:30PM TNT
Game 3 – Fri May 18 Oklahoma City at Lakers TBD ESPN
Game 4 – Sat May 19 Oklahoma City at Lakers TBD TNT

Game 5 * Mon May 21 Lakers at Oklahoma City TBD TNT
Game 6 * Wed May 23 Oklahoma City at Lakers TBD ESPN
Game 7 * Sun May 27 Lakers at Oklahoma City TBD TNT

Javale McGee aka Cant Get Right at the end was the highlight of the game for me.
laugh.gif

My _ Ron shows up when we need him.
pimp.gif

I cant even feel good about this win it shoulda been over in game 5. Its nice to see Gasol still has a pulse. I hope he comes to play against OKC. Blake finally hitting some open shots, lets keep this momentum fellas. Ron got them elbow ready for Harden.

Thank you Pau.  You did exactly what we all asked for. 

I still saw you shoot a front rim fadeaway tho. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

learn how to use the quote option... and who's talking about MJ? it's 2012 buck-o.
who said anything about MJ? get that shi- outta here!

Back
Top Bottom