[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Lol @ Hill choking...

In all seriousness, we have to win tonight. I can see Denver winning both games at home. We're not a great road team and if I'm not mistaken, didn't Denver score the most points in the NBA? Anyways, these guys were dangerous and I hope we don't take them for granted....even us fans.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Hill is playing today. He better not choke

He's not involved in the offense enough to ever expect him to choke tho
laugh.gif

Edit: over my head it went
30t6p3b.gif
damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
damn
laugh.gif
Word I was reading that like '
grin.gif
Jordan Hill isn't even --
roll.gif
roll.gif
'

Lakeshow by 4 tonight. While I don't expect Drew to swat another 10 tonight, hopefully he can protect the paint just as well by altering shots. Though I could see him tryin' to pack everything again tonight and end up in early foul trouble, either way I still think we end up with the W.

Bottom line, Drew has to play the same game.  If he comes out lazy, that's where our defense falls apart. 

We should be able to repeat the efforts of game 1, Pau was back to normal, Drew was awesome, Sessions was solid, Ebanks and Hill were the young legs that just move around alot, Barnes was gritty, Blake hit a couple spot ups that open things up inside, and Kobe shot alot.  Do that again, we should be fine. 

Expect Denver to come out hot tonight. Nothing easy tonight. Drew is not going to have another career day in blocks. I hope we're ready. 

There is absolutely no reason for L.A to not beat these dudes in 5 games. All this talk of their a better team w/o melo was just a bunch of talk because quite simply nobody on this team is talented enough to takeover and give them big buckets when they need them... This is a Lakers team that has faced the nugs several times in the playoffs and this is just a watered down version of the teams a few years back

They are a better "TEAM" without melo........are they just as, or a more talented team opposed to when they had melo?nope.......but IMO they are a better team

I'm predicting Lawson and Al going off tomorrow! Ty will run circles around our guards, and Denver will knock down most of their 3s. McGee will have a career night and give Bynum and Pau problems!

With that being said, I'm expecting a blow out.... Lakers - 109 Denver - 72

pimp.gif

If Bynum comes out hungry for blocks/boards again, it's going to stop Denver in their tracks again.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
damn
laugh.gif
Word I was reading that like '
grin.gif
Jordan Hill isn't even --
roll.gif
roll.gif
'

Lakeshow by 4 tonight. While I don't expect Drew to swat another 10 tonight, hopefully he can protect the paint just as well by altering shots. Though I could see him tryin' to pack everything again tonight and end up in early foul trouble, either way I still think we end up with the W.
I'm surprised it took y'all time to catch it
roll.gif

I expect George Karl's adjustments to be:

-Double team Kobe harder and earlier in the Lakers offensive sets.
-He will have the Nuggets playing zone defense when the 2nd unit is in.
-Ty Lawson will put up at least 25 shots tonight.

Bynum needs to and should have at least 20 & 10 tonight. Barnes hopefully is a little more healthy and chips in 10 & 7.

Kobe comes close to a triple tonight with 27, 10, and 8 dimes.

Pau gets a double double.

Back
Top Bottom