[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

I predict a lot of YOLO from Bynum...

Lakers in 6
pimp.gif

Surprised no one has said anything about Mike Brown's playoffs premiere as LA's coach.  I hope Hill gets some playing time and performs well.  The Lakers are serious contenders if they're bench performs up to par.  OKC in the 2nd round though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Surprised no one has said anything about Mike Brown's playoffs premiere as LA's coach.  I hope Hill gets some playing time and performs well.  The Lakers are serious contenders if they're bench performs up to par.  OKC in the 2nd round though 
grin.gif
Brown stated that Hill will be the first big guy to come off the bench.

what would you guys rather have in second round an on fire Dirk that is last year playoff shape or thunder

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I predict a lot of YOLO from Bynum...

Lakers in 6 
pimp.gif
lakers in 5 and mcgee will also be overloaded with yolo.
and i rather have dirk than the thunder

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Surprised no one has said anything about Mike Brown's playoffs premiere as LA's coach. 

yea we are all trying to pretend its not real life

geoff2005:
what would you guys rather have in second round an on fire Dirk that is last year playoff shape or thunder
If the Thunder are option A, I'll take B, please... w/o needing to know what B is. I know A is the Thunder, so I'll take B.
laugh.gif

And I know the PLAYERS don't think of things in that way, and that's good for them, but I'm not them. I'm a fan. I'm allowed to be more afraid of one team than another, and the Thunder are the most complete team in the league, in my opinion. When you factor all things together... starting 5, bench, coach, perimeter shooting, interior defense, etc... they are the most complete team in the league.

After last year's playoffs I'm opting to be cautiously optimistic and reserving excitement for when we're hopefully close to winning the series. My heart just doesn't handle that kind of hurt well.

Idk why the D isn't showing up SMH, these were a couple Lakers sigs I used before. Simple but clean. I'm sure someone can come up with much better ones though

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

idk bout y'all but I'm nervous as hell.
Me too. Denver is no slouch. Quick teams that hustle. No apparent superstar, just role players who do their jobs. Just like Detroit was in the mid 2000s. 

can't wait for the real season to begin

I really have a good feeling about this team and one week off before game 1 for Kobe, Pau and Drew should prove beneficial

This team is so talented and when they play together and the right way, the sky's the limit. But when it's all one-on-one and no passion, the limit's the sky (word to Chris Rock)

Originally Posted by Essential1

YESSSSS switched shifts to work Saturday instead of Sunday

kids-birthday-party-animated-omg.gif
I know that feel bro.
I was just able to weasel my way out of working on Sunday as well.

FeelsVeryGoodman. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom