[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Katelyn Faber:
Essential1:
Kobe... is brutal in Denver
Cosign.

1000xjz.jpg

Deep teams with no clear cut superstar always keep me on edge, i wouldve rather faced dallas without chandler, who OWNED Pau last year. ( lakers in 6..maybe 7)

Im still not drinking that OKC kool-aid, of course the potential is there but i dont think theyre battle tested yet....i think people are a year or 2 early with that talk. Could be my old school bias but young teams dont usually win the chip. Its usually a veteran team thats been sniffing around the finals, and they finally get all the breaks,calls and the ball bounces in their favor.

I remember the old Phil Jackson remedy...anytime a Phil Jackson team wins game 1...they go on to win the series 100% of the time....

Damn I miss Jackson, during this time of the year.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

I remember the old Phil Jackson remedy...anytime a Phil Jackson team wins game 1...they go on to win the series 100% of the time....

Going into the playoffs with Jackson just makes me feel safe. Like a child walking with his father in the darkness of the streets 
laugh.gif

But this squad has been looking strong lately and we finally have a proper starting PG so I like our chances. OKC? Dallas? Bring it.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

He's gone, let it go.

I'm thinking the Lakers take it in 6 games.

Our main guys should be rested since they had a week in between games.

This title will easily mean the most to kobe. I can't wait to see the homie celebrate after everybody wrote him and the lake show off. It's gonna feel good
smokin.gif

Can't wait!

Kobe is the Nugget killer in the playoffs.

Pau and Bynum need to dominate this series, but Nuggets are no joke.

Don't be surprised if this goes 6 games either way.

Yea playoff barely started and look like the Knicks and Bulls are done with these injuries

enough with the whole knee stuff okay

anyways lakers in 5
pimp.gif

its our times Lakers!!! this is what we do!
smile.gif

All I know is Kobe better not get hurt. I'm a fan of these other guys Nd I feel for them, but our guys are the only ones that really matter to me. With that said, out guys better stay in one piece.

Watching Sports Center right now and Kobe talking to the media today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is already in playoff mode which means: Mad, short answers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

my-man-o.gif

Have to wake up at 5:30 am on a monday to watch this on my side of the world
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers Playoff Basketball though
pimp.gif
I'm excited
pimp.gif

with the way lakers have been playing this year, any team can be dangerous. everyone needs to show up and have their mind right

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Time to play the game!!

Back
Top Bottom