[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Essential1

We are down 11 rebounds... Have 5 less shots.. We are shooting 38.9%.. They are shooting 43.9%...

That's where the 14 point deficit is... Bynum & Pau playing like they could give a $#!! less..

Somebody need to slap some sense to #16 & #17..ITS PLAYOFF BASKETBALL!!

Originally Posted by Essential1

Mike Brown needs to set another example (Don't care if it is the Playoffs) put Jordan Hill and Pau in... And stop letting Bynum just half-@$% through the game.

id say hill, barnes, and mcroberts - let these dudes fight for rebounds

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

There's nothing worse than listening to Doris Burke during a Laker game. No matter what she finds a way to bring up Lebron everywhere she is.

I remember one game she just stared talking bout his shoes out of nowhere, it just had me convinced she wanted his semen
*ponders posting about the possibility that the anti-Lebron meter must be running high, because I listen to her all the time and never hear her mention Bron; hasn't mentioned him today*

*ponders posting about the disrespect stemming from pure chauvinism, since she is a woman... in sports*

Nah. Back to the game.
She did mention Lebron today, right when the game started.

okay whats going on lakers????

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

where the !@!% was the help from bynum on that lay up by lawson 
mad.gif

I seen that
30t6p3b.gif
didn't even attempt to ACT like he wanted to make a play

Kobe was shooting fine till he started shooting nothing but three pointers. If he just goes back to shooting closer he'll be fine. Bynum needs to get a few more points and we're back in this.

Back
Top Bottom