[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

When will Steve Blake cease to exist in this part of the universe?
i would also like to know 
nerd.gif
Hopefully after this season? What does his current contract?

Signed through next season...

He will be moved...  FO is looking for a backup PG, + someone to play the 2/3 or 3/4...  And Blake will be moved for whatever he can get either this offseason, or more likely near the deadline.

Sloppy at times but at this point of the season, Ws are all that matters.

We got 2 in the books and 14 left.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Good win.

I don't know why Karl doesn't play Harrington more, he is clearly effective towards us.

With that said, this one goes no longer than 5 games! I have a feeling Denver will win the next one, and Lakers will take the next 2 games to close them off. We'll see though.
btw, the numbers won't show it, but Pau has been playing great for us so far this series. He's doing a lot of things out there

doesnt he have a torn meniscusgallo not showing up SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Chuck talking about couscous. "Is that what it looks like? I've heard of it but I never ate it before...hell nah I ain't eatin no couscous, what's next, a quiche? Oh you eat quiche? That explains some things around here" *DEAD*

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why does bynum always look mad after games?
I noticed that he isn't that bad with other reporters, but whenever that new female reporter from FSN interviews him, he likes giving her the cold shoulder.
This one interview with her a week or 2 ago was ruthless
laugh.gif
, straight up cutting her off, then walking off camera.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why does bynum always look mad after games?
I noticed that he isn't that bad with other reporters, but whenever that new female reporter from FSN interviews him, he likes giving her the cold shoulder.
This one interview with her a week or 2 ago was ruthless
laugh.gif
, straight up cutting her off, then walking off camera.
lol i was actually surprised he took 20 shots today..
it felt like dude was not getting the ball and when he did he was always double teamed.

but hes right though, no one in that team can stop him, i dont know why they choose to ignore him.

Man got tickets to game 3 and 4, so excited! First time ever as well. Hopefully I can witness something special

Back
Top Bottom