[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by odog24

to all saying to trade bynum u must be idiots.

yes he has some attitude problems but they all go through that. remember how kobe was? exactly.

hopefully he can prove himself saturday
Kobe's attitude problems never involved not playing hard. He might of hurt the team at times playing too hard but he never not tried to be the best player on the court while Bynum seems content to be a monster one night then not play hard the next. Also Bynum disrespect to his team and basketball itself just isnt cool and his size/talent/being Jim Buss' pride & joy shouldnt allow him to get away with it.
Agreed we better be looking at trading for D12 I don't care if he has back problems. I'm done with Pau and Bynum now. I didn't even watch the game but the stuff I've read and heard
tired.gif

i have a question. is bynums attitude a reflection of the coach? or other players on the team not straightening him out? or does he just have personal issues?

or a combo of all three?

Given the overwhelming winning record of home teams in Game 7's, I'm going to go ahead and assume Pau and Bynum get their #### together and put away the Nuggets.

After that, I'm very, very concerned with OKC.

Bring Sasha back!

Ramon sucks!

Fire Mike Brown!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Y'all dudes, man.

MAYBE the current troubles are primarily the fault of... *wait for it... waaaait fooor it*... THE CURRENT PLAYERS!

But it's cool; you'll be crying for the return of Bynum, Blake, Sessions, and whoever else once they're gone.
laugh.gif

Wish we could get Sessions to play the way he did when he first came to LA

It's going to be a long 2 days.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Ohh now y'all like Sasha?
laugh.gif
I swear man.

I'm not worried about game 7, we should win at our house with a full roster.

nope. Always been a fan. you can find my responses in laker threads and "players you root for" threads.

Naww fam... I remember you being a fan of him. Somebody else too, iirc he had a Team Vujacic sig.
laugh.gif

Anyone really surprised that Kobe showed up and Bynum and Gasol did it?

Dude always shows up when it matters yet Kobe is the one who still gets questioned by his own Laker fans. Not pointing any fingers in here, but all around it just sickens me when Laker fans question this man in anything after all he's done.

Bynum and Gasol smh

Bynum has no heart at all.

I don't even know what to say right now. I knew this $!%% was going to go 7 games after the game 5 loss SMH

Kobe is too old to be carrying these bums.

i have a question. is bynums attitude a reflection of the coach? or other players on the team not straightening him out? or does he just have personal issues?

or a combo of all three?

IMO definitely 2 out of the 3...........the one i don't think belongs is the "players not straightening him out". Dude is looked at as one of the leaders on this team, aside from maybe Kobe, it's nobody else's job to straighten him out

Sigh....

I know we are blessed to be Laker Fans, but seriously I feel this team brings the most heart ache of any professional team ever (I'm sure someone can think of another team, i'm just super biased and pissed at this moment)

Off to Game 7, hope they can handle it easily and gain some momentum going into the OKC series...HOPE....

Go Lakers!

I honestly think the Lakers threw the first game they lost for Artest, but never thought that that would embolden the Nuggets and become this situation.

laugh.gif
I swear man.

nope. Always been a fan. you can find my responses in laker threads and "players you root for" threads.

Naww fam... I remember you being a fan of him. Somebody else too, iirc he had a Team Vujacic sig.
laugh.gif

ahh for sure. I wasn't reading the posts and only saw 1 or 2 others wanting Sasha back. Didn't know so many others felt the same way
laugh.gif
my bad though, I'm super sensitive after this loss
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Kobe on Metta in Game 7: "He's the one guy that I can rely on night-in and night-out to compete and play with that intensity"

That's what i'm @%*$%%$ talking about! C'mon @+!% the rest of these lame $#+ losers, Artest and Kobe lead the way and bring that intensity and hopefully it rubs off on these other players. 

laugh.gif
I swear man.

laugh.gif

*raises hand*The way they were sagging off our shooters, my man would have had 7 or 8 3 pt attempts tonight

Pau was indeed pathetic tonight. And yeah, I miss Sasha's intensity and
confidence. Blake and Sessions passed on wide open shots. Barnes too.
With Sasha you had a feeling his shots are going in.

Kobe man... classic Kobe. Hope the two 7 footers with water-filled scrotums
decide to play next game. Kobe can't do everything.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

laugh.gif

*raises hand*The way they were sagging off our shooters, my man would have had 7 or 8 3 pt attempts tonight

Ahh there you are!
laugh.gif
How the hell did I forget your SN. Anyway, don't forget Vlad... He was wack on D but the man could shoot.

or a combo of all three?

Bynum doesn't have a brain, the guy's a moron plain and simple. But the fact is he's become the most valuable player on the team, that's why Kobe or anyone else won't say anything. A guy that mentally fragile might not respond well.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Kobe on Metta in Game 7: "He's the one guy that I can rely on night-in and night-out to compete and play with that intensity"

he's right, which is why I can feel  A LITTLE better about game 7.  Artest def isn't on par skill-wise as our top players, but I do know he is fearless & plays with intensity/balls/etc.  Only other person we had like that was Fish(although he sucked), I do believe that the attitude he had toward the game rubbed off on the players

I do think the Lakers will close out the Nuggets in LA, but it it def wouldn't be celebratory at all if they do it. This series should have never reached 7 games. I have BIG concerns with them facing OKC.  This team needs to wake the @*$# up

edit: In regards to Pau/Bynum, I feel that depending on how the remainder of the Lakers playoffs play out & their performance, one of them will be shipped this summer.  Only one though, and Pau is more likely than Bynum.  I've always been a huge Pau supporter & didn't want him gone when talks happened a few months ago, but if he keeps this up I really can't blame management if they decide to

I know we cant go back in time, but I think a strong willed PG like CP3 would have handled this Bynum situation without Kobe having to bloody his hands. One can dream of yestermorrows....

Back
Top Bottom