Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

smokin.gif

Revenge. Laker haters at the game last night got on my nerves good.

but anyway GAME OVER!!!!!!! shouldn't have gotten to OT in the 1st place. Phil finally learned and didn't play luke in the OT.

anyone else think the nbatv commentators are biased towards golden state
overly excited when the warriors score....but eh when the lakers do

also
if you have kobe bryant on your team, he takes the final shot...no matter what

Watch the replay. Fisher's left hand pulls Monta down. These refs suck! I'm so disgusted! Delany made the call and had a terrible angleto make a freakin' call. Arrgghhh these refs need to be fired!!!

bob fitzgerald is hella salty. hahaha. you could hear it in his voice.

horrrrrrrible call....

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Watch the replay. Fisher's left hand pulls Monta down. These refs suck! I'm so disgusted! Delany made the call and had a terrible angle to make a freakin' call. Arrgghhh these refs need to be fired!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU MAD?

This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, andthe Jell-O's jigglin'!

23MCpizzle23:
great call he ran him over!
pimp.gif

Warriors fans, we already know that there is NO WAY you're going to agree with the call... soooo... don't even bother disagreeing. We see your sig, andyour disagreement is just automatically assumed, ESPECIALLY since it was on Ellis.

Back
Top Bottom