Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Though this is a very good write-ups, it also sounds like he's writing from the perspective of Kris Jenner's publicist. Though I agree with his points about blacks shunning the issues of mental illness and depression, to act like any one of them weren't enablers or leeches around that time (mostly referring to Kim and Kris) is pretty careless in itself.
Enabling and leeching off Lamar though? I doubt it. By the time he got with Khloe they were already rich and famous. Lamar was just another story line for the show they wanted to drag out.

Nah I definitely wasn't talking about money, mostly just for another story like you said. Odom was still a relatively popular athlete when they got together, further extending all there careers basically. Just like Kanye extends Kim's career (they both actually do that, but that's probably another story).

Being referred to as "former Kardashian star Lamar Odom" :rolleyes yea lets not mention him as a former NBA player

Lamar knew what he was getting into though. It was no secret how that family got down.

The owner of the Nevada brothel where Lamar Odom was found unconscious says the image-obsessed Kardashian family tried to silence him from speaking with the media - and he told them to 'go to hell.'

Based Las Vegas pimp man.

I feel like dude been gone. Machines keepin him alive so folks can say goodbye.

I know his battle and issues are deep rooted: dad and best bro being addicts ( Bulls were
considering drafting him no.1 but he kept "missing" the flight to meet with them. And when he did, the day
before the draft, he told Bulls mgmt he smoke weed before every game to channel his skills)...

I saw this all coming a mile a way tho actually. Once Jamie died Im pretty sure that was the straw that broke the camels back.
I actually watched his show with him and Khloe. I believed she really did love him deeply n they had a lot of chemistry. Their
personalities really clicked so much, that I think they were legit. But his homie Jamie was like his damn security blanket.

The Lakers thing sent him reeling. You could see how it tore him up. Then his wife wanted to leave him. He already been
battling depression. But when I find out Jamie died, I remember telling my wife "they better rally around Lamar becuase
he not gonna be able to stomach this one" :smh:

Last edited:
The owner of the Nevada brothel where Lamar Odom was found unconscious says the image-obsessed Kardashian family tried to silence him from speaking with the media - and he told them to 'go to hell.'

Based Las Vegas pimp man.

Khloe is still Odom's wife

She might end up making him her ***** in the courtroom

I don't get these dudes they out here using hard drugs with no will. Khloe may get all his $$ and his kids will be left with nothing.

Last edited:
Damn just heard on power 106 it's a 50/50 chance as of now
#prayers for LO
Damn man 
mean.gif

Pull through LO

You guys ODing with the conspiracy theory Kardashian hate

All evidence points to ole girl being a good wife to dude

He is the one that cheated on her, threw away his marriage, and couldn't get his **** together to save it.

If he didn't give instructions to a lawyer on what his wishes would be in this situation, Khloe seems like a good candidate to know what is best

She is not gonna kill him for a storyline :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

He is the one that cheated on her, threw away his marriage, and couldn't get his **** together to save it.

If he didn't give instructions to a lawyer on what his wishes would be in this situation, Khloe seems like a good candidate to know what is best

What evidence points to her being a good wife??? :nerd:
Please show me
And better not be clips from that damn tv show
Them kardashian women are the devil in human form

She already has money and is attached to an nba player who just signed a new big shoe contract. I hope she won't pull the plug just to get all his money.

he has no other family besides his pops who's a former addict and seemed to always be hitting him up for bread, his best friend died of an overdose a few months ago

Khloe seems as good a choice as any right now

It's crazy how all the "Kardashian" men have no siblings or parents.  Scott, Lamar, Kanye all lost their mothers, (Scott's parents passed within months of each other)

i guess they must gravitate to that large family

Last edited:
he has no other family besides his pops who's a former addict and seemed to always be hitting him up for bread, his best friend died of an overdose a few months ago

It's crazy how all the "Kardashian" men have no siblings or parents.  Scott, Lamar, Kanye all lost their mothers, (Scott's parents passed within months of each other)
They're choosing their victims very carefully :smh:

Please show me

How was she a bad one?

We had a long *** thread two years ago when rumor was ole boy was piping some else and on dat pipe

And she tried to get him into rehab

So helping to drug addict depressed unfaithful husband makes her the devil?

Famb, I dislike that family as much as the next man, but they didn't cause this.

Lamar Odom did this **** to himself

-Like real talk brahs, how the hell do they plot/arrange to him to OD on coke, alcohol, and dong pills in the middle of Northern Nevada :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't realize the hate for the Kardashian family was this real. It's like everyone is choosing to ignore 35 years of data points to suggest that this is solely based on The Kardashians. Sure, they're famous for the wrong reasons but you should be more angry at the people who support the show and generate wealth for them rather than the family exploiting the stupidity of the people that pay attention to them. There are people, groups and companies with far more power that exploit people in a similar manner every day but I don't see anyone as up in arms about it

Please show me

How was she a bad one?

We had a long *** thread two years ago when rumor was ole boy was piping some else and on dat pipe

And she tried to get him into rehab

So helping to drug addict depressed unfaithful husband makes her the devil?

Famb, I dislike that family as much as the next man, but they didn't cause this.

Lamar Odom did this **** to himself
Don't try to flip it around
How is she a good one
What cause u saw her "attempt" to get him into rehab from that show :rolleyes
So again how is she a good one
U said she was
Where's the proof
Or just admit u trying to be positive and ur not sure whether she's a good or bad wife

wee-bey-gif

I didn't realize the hate for the Kardashian family was this real. It's like everyone is choosing to ignore 35 years of data points to suggest that this is solely based on The Kardashians. Sure, they're famous for the wrong reasons but you should be more angry at the people who support the show and generate wealth for them rather than the family exploiting the stupidity of the people that pay attention to them. There are people, groups and companies with far more power that exploit people in a similar manner every day but I don't see anyone as up in arms about it
I don't get how they still have a show
But young justice
Teen titans
And spectacular spiderman got canceled :smh:

Back
Top Bottom