Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Getting worse. I hope English isn't your first language lol.
roll.gif

I know his situation is dire, but that "deterioration" exchange was funny. And you guys are mentioning ball players/rappers, how come no mention of Steve Francis, he rocked the mic at one time didn't he? At least he got his chain taken like a rapper.

I know his situation is dire, but that "deterioration" exchange was funny. And you guys are mentioning ball players/rappers, how come no mention of Steve Francis, he rocked the mic at one time didn't he? At least he got his chain taken like a rapper.

Franchise been deteriorating

everybody blaming everyone else but their is no one to blame.

LO did this to himself. 

end of story

Kobe Bryant  isn't taking  Master P's insults kindly -- claiming the rapper's decision to question his support of Lamar Odom  was downright "insensitive." 

It's clear Kobe caught wind of what Master P told TMZ Sports yesterday  ... that he thinks Bryant is a "phony" friend to Odom who failed to help the ex-NBA star when he needed it the most. 

Now, Kobe has issued a statement on Twitter -- and though he doesn't mention P directly, there's no doubt who the message is for. 

"When WE feel the need to question the support of others in moments as critical as a life hanging in the balance, then we must question the kind of culture we have created that has led US to such insensitive suspicion."

hoping for the best but the situation doesn't sound good.

good to see people rallying around Odom. i cheered against him often but always liked the way he played.

Lamar was one of my all time fave laker! He was just so entertaining and fun to watch man/: sucks that everything spiraled down hill for him man. We wouldnt know what it would be like thought because we aint walking in his shoes

Back
Top Bottom