Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

If her twerking looks like Taylor Swift's, she aint for the kid.

"Pencil thin *******, me that aint the style he dates. Mine sit on the bed and leave the imprint of a smiley face."

Your missing the whole point.

Yes, I've hit no body chicks before, my argument is dudes saying " that body :evil: " when its a surf board.

I see the "runway" body attractive if it has the face, style, and smile to compliment it

I would wife the "runway" body in a heart beat!!!!! if it all fits the package

in her 20s she is fit and :smokin

in her 30s she is gaining just a little weight looking :smokin

once yall start a family and she gets that baby fat she will be perfect to ride out her 40s and 50s on milf/cougar status

8)

Last edited:
I see the "runway" body attractive if it has the face, style, and smile to compliment it

Meaning your attracted to the face and will settle for the lack of body, which is completly understandable. 
 in her 20s she is fit and 
smokin.gif

in her 30s she is gaining just a little weight looking 
smokin.gif

once yall start a family and she gets that baby fat she will be perfect to ride out her 40s and 50s on milf/cougar status

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
 you acting like its a standard progression on which and how women gain weight.

She can be fit in her 20's and walrus in her 30's without even having a child.

You know how many women been thick from 18-50?

I'm 6ft4 225 lbs and my penis is the size of a macrosomic baby's leg.  No inadequacies here, people just say sh like this to justify smashing hefty women. 
laugh.gif
 word to skinny black dudes and fat white chicks.
Nah, this is about a completely different reason but we won't go there in this thread.

Last edited:
Then she shouldn't be twerking, that's like a chick with size Bs tryna squeeze and flop her boobs around. I don't need all that mass and girth, it's superfluous. Give me a nice, tall, slim petite chick any day. If I want mass I'll find a hood rodent in an Atlanta strip club.

Can't believe she dating this wack ******:smh: :lol:

i dont think he is with her anymore, isnt that the model chick?

lol ASAP was just at my girl job the other day too, big MCM bag and Jordan Xs

I'm 6ft4 225 lbs and my penis is the size of a macrosomic baby's leg.  No inadequacies here, people just say sh like this to justify smashing hefty women. :lol:

View media item 1632398

Nah, this is about a completely different reason but we won't go there in this thread.

Pretty much :lol: and that would actually be broke dudes and fat chicks in general. The broke dudes get their warmth and hunger quenched, and the fat chick feels wanted.

Last edited:
Chanel and the other chick that played the lesbian from Dope are SUPERBAD

Chanel was dating Jordan Clarkson last I heard. LipstickNT

I'm 6ft4 225 lbs and my penis is the size of a macrosomic baby's leg.  No inadequacies here, people just say sh like this to justify smashing hefty women. :lol:

View media item 1632398

Pretty much :lol: and that would actually be broke dudes and fat chicks in general. The broke dudes get their warmth and hunger quenched, and the fat chick feels wanted.

Yooooo.

Never thought about it like that :lol: :lol:

ive only done slim, medium, thick on that chart

the BBW on that chart was fap fetish only

lol there is, most of those NT thick women end up fat by 30 especially after children.

exactly

I love them thick IG Twitter models BUT after a kid and age they gonna look fat or close to it

where as the runway body would be how Kourtney Kardashian is now with a little weight in the right places

Chanel and the other chick that played the lesbian from Dope are SUPERBAD

Chanel was dating Jordan Clarkson last I heard. LipstickNT

Bro I just watched that movie for the 1st time last week and soon as I had seen the lesbian friend chick dressed like a dude I was like she has potential if she dressed like a female did my google search and was pretty much spot on

View media item 1763113View media item 1763114

Oh fellas Chanel and ASAP Rocky split because he smashed Rita Ora and she is friends with Chanel and happend to run her mouth

go to 14:01 mark

girls hooping with long hair tied in a ponytail is so god damn sexy to me for some reason. their sex appeal automatically increases by at least 20% to me.

Back
Top Bottom