Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Got him.
laugh.gif

I love when people get caught in their own hypocrisy. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Kendells body is the exact same as a pubescent girls lol how is that extreme, them be fax! 
laugh.gif

I don't do NT extremes you better check my record.

Kendall is cute, hopefully her body develops more as she gets older, but her body is Taylor Swift aka Flat like pancakes on Sunday morning.

That's good that she's out and doing her own thing outside of what the Kardashian's are known for.

Good for her. I definitely would have done things differently if I had alot of siblings who were known for one thing.

She has hips, courtney isn't a big girl, how the hell is she supposed to look like Beyonce?:lol: One thing we've learned from NT is "curves" are in the eye of the beholder.  Those are "curves", she isn't built straight up and down in those pics. 

May is another favorable example of a chick getting "thicker". She isn't overdone. Beyonce and Ashanti don't really do it for me but I'd smash. 

View media item 1762880

Good lord, I guess if you're used to this then I can see how you wouldn't consider those curves. It's like a girl smashing Mandingo and going back to Peter North. :lol:   Pause but it doesn't mean he's small it just means mandingo is big.

Pause my life. :lol:

you're into men though...

*See's a thread about Lamar Odom, turn into rating Kendall Jenner, turn into Ashanti's booty, turn into the sexuality of NT members*

Last edited:
What that got to do with leaving the site?

You think you're gonna get infected with the gay? :lol:

Last edited:
I hear they allow gay slurs on WSHH, you should try there. You can spew all the ignorance you want without consequence.

BDW anyone want to petition to make the NT background a rainbow in February? :nerd:

whose mans is this?

where did i make a gay slur? i called you a homosexual, which you are...you taking offense to who you are? if you call me straight as a ruler i won't be offended.

and just curious...who in your real life knows that you are gay? or is this some hidden internet thing you do?

Last edited:

i didn't know you were gay
I don't feel like denying it to be honest, I'll willingly take ownership of that label. People on here try to say it as an insult, being called gay does not insult me. I know what I'm attracted to though and it's pretty obvious based on this thread. 
ohwell.gif
  Even if I smashed a dude today, it doesn't make me want to lick Kendall Jenner's poop shoot any less.
You just randomly said it on here one day or something? I'm lost.

right.

dudes getting too comfortable on NT...it might be time to get off this site.
That was in response to me telling you that I was gay. If someone made an unwelcoming remark about your group of people you'd be whining by now.

Dude is trying to play it off like he isn't a homophobe, you're not fooling anyone b.
laugh.gif

So you just not gonna reply to my question. That's cool too.

No, you said people are getting way too comfortable on here. Don't play stupid with me boy, that statement carries a connotation of not accepting a certain group. I accepted being gay, all I did was call you out for your obvious discomfort with the notion of someone being openly gay on this forum.

Does it matter? I'm curious?:nerd:  There are people who know me personally on this site and they are definitely laughing hard at you right now cause they know what I'm doing. 

even if you trolling about being gay...that's still pathetic....and like i asked:

whose mans is this?

show y'all faces too, cosigning this dude.

Back
Top Bottom