Lamar Odom hooked to the crack pipe ***update*** pg.7

No you wouldn't. :rolleyes

People who say stuff like this are usually dough soft.
tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

I blame Hollywood, family history and unfortunate events for this. Hollywood being fame, family history with his dad and events like the limo incident or whatever that was. Worse part is that he'll probably never step foot on a court. Khloe seems like the most down to earth sister of the bunch, hopefully she'll workit oout with LO and not let the media take hold of their potential divorce.

He probably got on that white when he got together with Khloe since that stuff is everywhere in Hollywood and he's struggled since. Sad.

Or maybe his people made it seem 100x worse than it actually was because his album was coming out that following Tuesday.
grin.gif

The majority of information that TMZ gets is because Reps for these people actually want them to know...

And everyone in the circle knows Lamar has had a problem with prescription pain killers for a few years now... not cocaine, heroin, or any other drug TMZ uses to sensationalize.
the lil wayne thing was legit i wont say any names but seeing firsthand some "rappers" on the verge of tears at cedars no way it was something minor for weezy

glad hes doing better now though

He probably got on that white when he got together with Khloe since that stuff is everywhere in Hollywood and he's struggled since. Sad.

People be set on blaming these chicks for everybody downfall :lol: everybody else that's not in Hollywood is saying it went downhill when he traded off the Lakers

Son was flagrant with it too, not only did he touch the mass, son announced that it felt great. "careful, I'm married", whatever, her family lives for that attention.

I'm still shock Sway had that booty on a swivel like a qvc tennis bracelet. a real life booty inspector

Towards the end he touched that thang like those dudes in the club trying to get a chick's attention "'cuse me, 'cuse me, say say say" :lol:

I hope he comes out of this... He has no respect lost from me... He's not the first person I seen or known to get caught up in the **** , and he won't be the last.. **** ain't no joke

shorty face is rough to me..but wood go in on that mass tho, Lamar was hittin back shots day and night then he married the broad

Back
Top Bottom