Lamar Odom marrying the ugly kardashian

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man at the end of the day, she might be a super down !$$ chick, with a good personality.

An okay looking chick who is mad loyal & will hold you down > a flaky,fickle dime piece

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

An okay looking chick who is mad loyal & will hold you down > a flaky,fickle dime piece

+ She has her own money. LO doesnt need to worry bout losing half if they divorce.

Or maybe he does, who knows nowadays.

she could have her own gummi saver dispenser and roll blunts fatter than her sisters @#+ and LO would still be trippin..I mean she looks like Tedy Bruschipeople!

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

shes probably more humble and loyal, than all of them...if i had to choose one i'd choose chloe as a wife based off what i seen

I don't see why she gets so much hate. I'd take her.

Very bad idea.....unless he keeps her on a strict workout regimen/diet, she will get fat again.

Also, he face is just a fat looking face....I'd beat in her current form but no way I'd wife.

Publicity stunt...no way that chick has LO that open already...right Lamar...RIGHT LAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

sick.gif
Don't do it man. Give credit to the mom for placing them daughters in money.

Sorry if posted already but I didn't find it.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Are Getting Married![/h2]
Today 5:35 PM PDT by Ken Baker

293.kardashian.odom.lr.091709.jpg

She was so happy about the proposal she jizzed all over his shirt.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Huh!?!?! I just found out they were dating like 3 days ago...

So people get married based on when you find out they're dating? That's good to keep in mind.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Publicity stunt...no way that chick has LO that open already...right Lamar...RIGHT LAMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son should've just caught Kim off the rebound

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

shes probably more humble and loyal, than all of them...if i had to choose one i'd choose chloe as a wife based off what i seen

btw mr. nba......terrance touched it in miami
laugh.gif
No she's not. I went to high school with her. She's dumb, stuck up, and obviously thirsty for money. I mean look at her mom. She wentfrom Robert Kardashian to Bruce Jenner. Kim sold out her sex tape when she realized she could make $$ off of it, Playboy, etc. The rest of the family is justcapitalizing off the celebrity that it brought to Kim.

My school had a track system. Top track was AP and Honors students, middle track was for those borderline students, that maybe took one or two AP classes butweren't well rounded and took lesser math classes, language, etc., and then there was the bottom track, for the people who were just flat out stupid. Khloe was in the bottom track.

Good for her though, she's making a hell of a lot more money than I am, and she's about to get a big check.

Back
Top Bottom