Lamar Odom marrying the ugly kardashian

Wow at you guys saying shes ugly. Standing next to Kim and Kourt, I think any girl would look "ugly" but Khloe is still very pretty.
If anything, LO is hella ugly.

I don't get the disappointment. She's an attractive woman.

I don't even get why anyone would care about a person they wouldn't meet or that would not give them the time of day.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I don't get the disappointment. She's an attractive woman.

I don't even get why anyone would care about a person they wouldn't meet or that would not give them the time of day.

I agree with what you are saying.

But in honesty, they are both public figures. He is on the Lakers and already has a short attention span, the last thing the Lakers need isKardashian drama getting in his head. As for her, she put herself out in the media and is trying to play up the sex symbol role in photo shoots and T.V.shows. So we kind of have a right to say what we wish. They want the $,$$$,$$$ but not the criticism- can't have it both ways. Same with the paparazi,some of those cats go WAY beyond; but what do these people expect, all the fame and money without the attention. It is all part of the teritory.

Like they say, bad press is good press. We are talking about them aren't we. Who actually cares that LO is a candy freak for that matter, he shows up forwork doesn't he (well most nights at least). But it gets played on through out the sports media.

Edit:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Chyna has to be a man.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Lol, I guess he's just happy to have a white girl.
They're Armenian (middle eastern) but I'm not sure if her mom is though ...

wj4 - Kim is single homie!!
L.O. is about to get on that triangle offense and head for the highest Kardashian then.
laugh.gif

I think they're part Armo. If they were full blooded, they would've live in Glendale.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'm sure most of the people on this board didn'tget that, but I did. One of those things that's so funny because its so true.

Anyway, it is what it is. Odom's been through a lot, so if she makes him happy, good for him.

Yo she may be the 3rd best kardashion but she bad i would wife yall dudes act like your girl looks better smh or has more bank!

whats so wrong with khole ... i'd smash and she's not ugly but shes just the least attractive of the 3 sisters

If you think she is ugly, I don't know what to tell you

The only reason y'all think that is 'cus you're looking at her in relation to her sisters.

But she's attractive.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

Kourtney on the left....

Just thought this was funny.
so yall dudes gona tell me you wouldnt smash? she look good in these pic
eyes.gif
So you telling me you would smash Chyna? I never dug these type of chicks, lil *******, no butt, just a big broad and her face just throws me off.I might got head but I'd be pushing it if I said I'd smash. Maybe with the beer goggles on.

Can't outright call her ugly but she isn't pleasant to the eyes on some
devil.gif
or
pimp.gif
status. Don't got nothing to do with her sisterseither. If anything they make her look even worse.

what is odom thinking... he has two kids and he is marrying 25 year old kardashian
smh.gif
. IMO a girl who probably gets drunk every weekend shouldn't be a mom. Hope this is false for the kid's sake

Back
Top Bottom