roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by DT43

smh.gif
c'mon Bastitch.. along with all the other *%%% thats going on, are we really still enforcing stupid rules on this board?

besides any kids who still view the site would have probably left by now because of Yuku. you know they dont have the patience to wait 1hr+ for a page to load.
Yup.

Ever wonder why you're still here if it's so bad? We've been "enforcing stupid rules" for over 10 years. 

I mean, there are other alternatives to NikeTalk on the Internet, aren't there? If we're doing it so wrong, what's keeping you around?
this is the same mindset why we're still on Yuku..

smh.gif
c'mon Bastitch.. along with all the other *%%% thats going on, are we really still enforcing stupid rules on this board?

besides any kids who still view the site would have probably left by now because of Yuku. you know they dont have the patience to wait 1hr+ for a page to load.
Yup.

Ever wonder why you're still here if it's so bad? We've been "enforcing stupid rules" for over 10 years. 

I mean, there are other alternatives to NikeTalk on the Internet, aren't there? If we're doing it so wrong, what's keeping you around?

smh.gif

Yup.

That doesn't even make any sense, and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

The fact that we haven't migrated off Yuku is FAR from an acceptance of the service (or lack of service) Yuku provides. I want off of this platform more than you guys do.

But we're not going to move NikeTalk off to just anyone that's "not Yuku".  We're trying to make the right decision.

Don't make this into something it's not.  This has nothing to do with what we're dealing with as far as hosting providers and everything to do with your "enforcing stupid rules" comment.

Enforcing the rules we have put in place is an obvious value add to our users.

smh.gif

Yup.

That doesn't even make any sense, and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

The fact that we haven't migrated off Yuku is FAR from an acceptance of the service (or lack of service) Yuku provides. I want off of this platform more than you guys do.

But we're not going to move NikeTalk off to just anyone that's "not Yuku".  We're trying to make the right decision.

Don't make this into something it's not.  This has nothing to do with what we're dealing with as far as hosting providers and everything to do with your "enforcing stupid rules" comment.

Enforcing the rules we have put in place is an obvious value add to our users.

smh.gif

Yup.

oh be quiet.

smh.gif

Yup.

oh be quiet.

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 

Originally Posted by thejrob

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

What power do I actually have? Banning?!

Get some perspective, please.

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

Man just work on getting us off thus YuKu BS and upgrading to a new server...
There is plenty of cursing in other threads..
Were just tryna have fun.. loosen up man

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

-Nah, I moderate the board AND work on getting us on a new server. I can do both.

-No, there isn't "plenty of cursing".

-You can have all kinds of fun without cursing or posting images that contain profanity.

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

-Nah, I moderate the board AND work on getting us on a new server. I can do both.

-You can have all kinds of fun without cursing or posting images that contain profanity.

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

This dude straight up killed this thread SMH!!

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917_640w.jpg

smh.gif

Yup.

Power trips FTL 
laugh.gif
Power trips?

This dude straight up killed this thread SMH!!

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917_640w.jpg

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@the last one

planet2.png
I mean when most of us was growing up pluto was a planet but i heard a lil while ago they said its not so cant really laugh at this one
The MOON is NOT a planet. 
Double Facepalm.
Not to mention look at her grammar.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@the last one

planet2.png
I mean when most of us was growing up pluto was a planet but i heard a lil while ago they said its not so cant really laugh at this one
The MOON is NOT a planet. 
Double Facepalm.
Not to mention look at her grammar.

Wait so people gettin banned for bringing the LOLZ?

They stay dropping curse words on nation tv and even allow some channels to use N_ yet there's an issue with posting profanity? I confused

Wait so people gettin banned for bringing the LOLZ?

They stay dropping curse words on nation tv and even allow some channels to use N_ yet there's an issue with posting profanity? I confused

Back
Top Bottom