Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by pftjordans

folker1.png
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Son spit that ether on grandma
roll.gif

For all the people posting images with profanity, I'm banning you all for a week.

For all the people posting images with profanity, I'm banning you all for a week.

smh.gif
c'mon Bastitch.. along with all the other *%%% thats going on, are we really still enforcing stupid rules on this board?

besides any kids who still view the site would have probably left by now because of Yuku. you know they dont have the patience to wait 1hr+ for a page to load.

smh.gif
c'mon Bastitch.. along with all the other *%%% thats going on, are we really still enforcing stupid rules on this board?

besides any kids who still view the site would have probably left by now because of Yuku. you know they dont have the patience to wait 1hr+ for a page to load.

Originally Posted by DT43

smh.gif

Yup.

Ever wonder why you're still here if it's so bad? We've been "enforcing stupid rules" for over 10 years. 

I mean, there are other alternatives to NikeTalk on the Internet, aren't there? If we're doing it so wrong, what's keeping you around?

Originally Posted by DT43

smh.gif

Yup.

Ever wonder why you're still here if it's so bad? We've been "enforcing stupid rules" for over 10 years. 

I mean, there are other alternatives to NikeTalk on the Internet, aren't there? If we're doing it so wrong, what's keeping you around?

Back
Top Bottom